• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CLOSED GIVEAWAY | 1 YEAR ITHEMES SECURITY SUITE | CLOSED GIVEAWAY

comcpa2022

Banned User
Mar 15, 2020

AGAIN A GREAT GIVEAWAY ON THIS GREAT FORUM​

iThemes-Security-Pro-WordPress-Security-Plugin (1).png

This time my giveaway is a genuine license for ITHEMSECURITY, Which includes 1-year iThemes Security Pro plugin, Backup Buddy Plugin, Display Buddy Plugin, Restrict Content Pro Plugins, WP Complete​

so how to get this? it's easy you are on this great forum...... just explain what is the reason why you are on this forum, tell us about your experience, are happy with this forum, and of course why you love BABIATO.​

*****I will choose the winner on 12-5-2022 (just to remember i will need for 1 time acces to your wp site to install and activate the plugins)****

Requirements

Your Account should at least be 30 days old...​

Attachments

• 1669906850285.png
    1669906850285.png
    103.8 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: moeee
got hacked one time on wordpress, i was lucky my hosting did regular backup, but i need to avoid it the next time
love babiato anyway

Reactions: comcpa2022
Well, the winner is @moeee (please contact me by DM) , thanks for your participation, and soon another giveaway!

Wheel-of-Names-Random-name-picker.png

Reactions: moeee
comcpa2022 just installed ITHEMES SECURITY SUITE on my wordpress site, and it works great ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
thank you!!

• Love
Reactions: comcpa2022
The beautiful, wonderful place and abundance of experience and knowledge have joined us
This is a site for tech kings
You are great

رمز تم التحقق منها بواسطة المنتدى

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adbitisunda
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock