• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful v2.5.81

No permission to download
Hi everyone, I encountered a weird problem when I installed the latest theme where the theme options disappeared from the wordpress admin menu. Anyone know how to fix this? Thank you so much! Any help is much appreciated!

Screenshot at Jan 15 02-25-52.png

Not convinced will use buddyboss... i set the site up with just the free base version, standard WP theme and no other plugins. Same issue was there, it didnt work for posting YT links to the activity feed.
Contacted BB support as a pre sale question, as I was genuinly interested in buying it for the support if it worked.... their answer was so dissmissive!
Basically told me it works on their demo site so must be an issue with something else.
I tried it on their demo site and it doesnt work!!!
Told them, and their response - use a different pluging instead of buddyboss!!!
Then they closed the ticket saying 'happy troubleshooting'.... kinda left me with zero confidence that they give a sh** about their product!

Think Im dropping the idea and going with youzify or peepso.

Hi everyone, I encountered a weird problem when I installed the latest theme where the theme options disappeared from the wordpress admin menu. Anyone know how to fix this? Thank you so much! Any help is much appreciated!

Screenshot at Jan 15 02-25-52.png
yes, I have gone through the same. solve the problem by downgrading the server version. I'm using bitnami WordPress stack on AWS.

Reactions: Richemo
All Latest Untouched
BuddyBoss Theme Version: 1.8.4
BuddyBoss Platform
The BuddyBoss Platform adds community features to WordPress. Member Profiles, Activity Feeds, Direct Messaging, Notifications, and more!
Version 1.8.6
Select BuddyBoss Platform ProBuddyBoss Platform ProAdds premium features to BuddyBoss Platform.
Version 1.1.9.1

Attachments

• buddyboss-platform.zip
    10.6 MB · Views: 60
  • buddyboss-platform-pro.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 66
  • buddyboss-theme.zip
    11.8 MB · Views: 60
yes, I have gone through the same. solve the problem by downgrading the server version. I'm using bitnami WordPress stack on AWS.
Thank you. I have the same problem. I thought there was something wrong with my site. But It seems that the problem only shows on Bitnami and was. If it's an easy fix, would you mind telling us a little more about it? :) appreciate it.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock