• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools v46.0.0 Regular Nulled

No permission to download
luckily I made a complete backup before ... I was going to lose everything I also have the same language error ..

I fixed the language issue for myself but it was because of an error in my git setup. It looks like it may be caused by using an older version than required for MySQL

I had files that weren't overwritten with the new ones from the update.

But if you are using an incorrect MySQL version or something like MariaDB the /update queries can throw errors.
I tried to redo it but it still doesn't work .. which PHP version you used? Wouldn't that be the archive that has a concern?

I have the same concern with all the other versions of Biolink I do not understand the concern ..

Uncaught TypeError: notification_container.html is not a function

Phone collector
Phone placeholder -----------------------(Perfect)
Name placeholder -----------------------(Perfect)
Button Text --------------------------------(Perfect)
Thank you message --------------------- (Perfect)
Thank you URL ----------------------------------------------> (error)

the thank you link is not working

it's good to give someone a gift

does anyone know how i can fix it?

I checked the application by e-mail, it has the same error.

I believe PayPal, email etc. has the same error
  • Implemented PayPal payments block.
  • Implemented phone collector block.

Last edited:
Hi thanks for the latest version but it does not work and needs a license, please if anyone can nullify this script thank you

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    31.4 KB · Views: 19
some bug with statistic on dasboard.
double links_clicks_total

one change <?= nr($data->biolinks_clicks_total) ?>and all be fine

i found 1 more bug on data collector page
they forget add Type phone collector. Can fix easy too
Screenshot_64.png
Before:
HTML:
<select name="type" id="type" class="form-control form-control-sm">
                                    <option value=""><?= language()->global->filters->all ?></option>
                                    <?php foreach(['mail'] as $value): ?>
                                        <option value="<?= $value ?>" <?= isset($data->filters->filters['type']) && $data->filters->filters['type'] == $value ? 'selected="selected"' : null ?>><?= language()->link->biolink->blocks->{$value} ?></option>
                                    <?php endforeach ?>
                                </select>

After
HTML:
                                    <option value="mail" <?= isset($data->filters->filters['type']) && $data->filters->filters['type'] == 'mail' ? 'selected="selected"' : null ?>><?= language()->link->biolink->blocks->mail ?></option>
                                    <option value="phone_collector" <?= isset($data->filters->filters['type']) && $data->filters->filters['type'] == 'phone_collector' ? 'selected="selected"' : null ?>><?= language()->link->biolink->blocks->phone_collector ?></option>
</select>

Reactions: Kamily
i found 1 more bug on data collector page
they forget add Type phone collector. Can fix easy too
Screenshot_64.png
Before:
HTML:
                                    <?php foreach(['mail'] as $value): ?>
                                        <option value="<?= $value ?>" <?= isset($data->filters->filters['type']) && $data->filters->filters['type'] == $value ? 'selected="selected"' : null ?>><?= language()->link->biolink->blocks->{$value} ?></option>
                                    <?php endforeach ?>
                                </select>

After
HTML:
                                    <option value="mail" <?= isset($data->filters->filters['type']) && $data->filters->filters['type'] == 'mail' ? 'selected="selected"' : null ?>><?= language()->link->biolink->blocks->mail ?></option>
                                    <option value="phone_collector" <?= isset($data->filters->filters['type']) && $data->filters->filters['type'] == 'phone_collector' ? 'selected="selected"' : null ?>><?= language()->link->biolink->blocks->phone_collector ?></option>
</select>
Hi
which file should I make the change to?

does this fix my error I got at the top?

have you figured out how to fix the update error? update from v14 to v15 do not work
have to pay attention to update
remove your translation
see if the language file has no errors etc.

but for me it was good

just a mistake by the editor himself

Yes working...

the statistic page on admin does not work .. it is an important page if you have an idea for the fixed

@glossyweb
perfect friend to the filter

in your BIo is there an error in the thank you url for phone, mail and paypal?

Screenshot (1).png

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock