• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Solved beakexcursion.com

Redbear

Feb 27, 2020
BitDefender Online Threat Prevention Went Haywire when I loaded the forum here.

We blocked this dangerous page for your protection:https://beakexcursion.com/
Dangerous pages attempt to install software that can harm the device, gather personal information or operate without your consent.

It's a URL used by our ad provider.

So,, I guess it's fair to say that first the adverti$ements(no matter which ones they are), then the users?

If you would have followed the threads opened on subject you would have seen that those intrusive redirects were eliminated. But the caching is active for 7 days. Best course of action would be to hard refresh your browser several times or clear cache and cookies.

Now we cannot control every single link sent to our ad provider to see if it's legit or not. Some may try to promote scam sites.

Like buying potato chips: you don't always know how many and what quality is inside. Based on potatoes.

No, you can't.
But you can have a little respect for your users and pick legit ad providers.

By legit I mean the ones where you don't get your security software firing messages like is NYE, and don't put any care into the users security.

I'm sure i've already promoted potatoes, but clean ones.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock