• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

App or Robot for Day Trader

julianojc

Jun 22, 2022
Hello friends,
Is there any nulled app or robot with some type of API on Binance, for example, that helps day traders have more success with cryptocurrency transactions?
I would like to start investing in cryptocurrencies, but I'm tired of the HYIP (Financial Pyramids) that we never know when they will stop paying and you will lose everything.

• Sad
Reactions: KindRose
first things first
what you mean by "day traders have more success with cryptocurrency transactions?"

alot of people already rich by selling crypto that they earn from mining in binance
and also alot of people just using basic understanding selling it on high price
and buying it on lower price....

so i don't really know which ones that you're talking for now...
and what in the fucc you saying "HYIP" scheme....
they had nothing to do on binance nowdays....

i already read this post twice and still not understand what are u talking about

Reactions: KindRose
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock