• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Any Ideas for Making Money?

iamanoob

May 28, 2020
Hello All,
Me and My Husband got separated and now I am having very limited money to survive. Can you please give me suggestions to earn some money for survival on temporary basis.
I have other work to do, but it will take time to get money.

Any ideas or suggestions to earn money is highly appreciated.

Dont take me wrong, I can work hard but I don't have more time to wait/to advertise. Need some quick and fast money (Low income to survive - Food & Shelter)
Please don't give me life suggestions/lectures, I am not in a position to take those

My point of view: If you want to work online, you need to atleast wait for some time till others see your talent and trust you. There would be others also standing in queue and need to wait until someone notice you.

Else, you need to find some job offline in your area from newspaper advertisement.

I have passed through same phase, and I didn't find quick way.

Reactions: iamanoob
My point of view: If you want to work online, you need to atleast wait for some time till others see your talent and trust you. There would be others also standing in queue and need to wait until someone notice you.

Else, you need to find some job offline in your area from newspaper advertisement.

I have passed through same phase, and I didn't find quick way.
Thank you so much for making a step and intention of helping me.

Hi I don't think Fiverr or any other freelancer marketplace is a good place to earn quick money as they hold your payment even after you complete the delivery. You have to wait for like 15-20 days to get money depending on their payment terms.

You can also start from here by creating a thread in services sections of the Forum & also look for people needing a paid help in the same section.

https://babia.to/forums/services.67/

There are members who might need some help with there projects like the below post.

https://babia.to/threads/paid-graphics-designer-needed-for-a-project.70554/

You can request payment upfront to start the work or work based on milestones, although you might need to wait for few days till the payment gateway you use to take payments make deposit in your account.

Looking for a local job is also good options suggested by @FocusOnGoodThings

I will brainstorm more on how someone can make quick money with there services & skills at hand.

Reactions: FocusOnGoodThings
As you know that everyone seeking fast & easy money but it's too hard to find and what is your expectation of "fast"?
Also, we dont know your skills for giving suggestions but we only just thought you are interesting "digital things" so you need to find -at least first step- little tasks on fiverr or upwork or similar platforms.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock