• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Any good traffic exchange networks?

Bazooka

Jul 22, 2019
Yo guys.

So at the moment, I need a traffic generation/exchange website where you basically earn so-called points and exchange them for the people visiting your website. And yea, it is not for an SEO rank up but for other reasons.

I would love to know if you tried any of these. Thanks.

• Love
Reactions: Aidan
Most of those guys always end up stressing you only to give you shitty clicks, just create a budget for marketing and use Facebook sponsored posts.

Most of those guys always end up stressing you only to give you shitty clicks, just create a budget for marketing and use Facebook sponsored posts.
I'm well aware of how these exchanges work, just want to test something. And yea, i mentioned that it is not for marketing purposes.

Reactions: Cirphrank
I'm well aware of how these exchanges work, just want to test something. And yea, I mentioned that it is not for marketing purposes.
Oh okay, been a while I dabbled with any, so there's not really one that I know of. Goodluck.

Reactions: Bazooka
I would probably only recommend otohits.net if you want some decent quality clicks or traffic.

Most known is mostly "Hitleap" or "Hit4Hit", but I wouldn't recommend these as it's mostly trash quality clicks.

But if you are just going to boosting numbers any of them would probably work, as long as you know how everything works and what to expect from using something like this.

I don't recommend you to use any traffic exchange website. I have try almost all of them. Their results are coming from people like you as member that give you viewer for 10-15 seconds, that's not enough to gain low bounce rate in google analytics...

Best regards,

AI

Reactions: jhondstream
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock