• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Agency Courses - Personal Collection

Leonworx

May 5, 2022
Hello!

I've been a member of Babiato for more than one year now and got some courses that really bought value to my professional career.

I just want to share my collection of courses I got here and training I've personally purchased.

Feel free to download them but would appreciate to
give me likes so I could request more.:)

Let me know if you encountered an error or something.

Cheers!

1707462816161.png

Last edited:
Thank you. I think my Mega has expired and they removed my courses. It's the first time I discovered this. I'm deleting this thread now :(

This is embarrassing but how do we delete this thread? Help mod and admins.

Hello, @Jubileewizzy and @edoameen98

My apologies, seems that Mega have deleted my files due to it's been I year since I last subbed. I do have the courses on my hard drive but my Mega account is only limited. I'll try to reupload this again if ever I got budget.

Sorry for the trouble.

You can make use of google drive/dropbox/wetransfer/etc., and keep it not open to everyone but to only us(babiato lovers :) )

Hello!

I've been a member of Babiato for more than one year now and got some courses that really bought value to my professional career.

I just want to share my collection of courses I got here and training I've personally purchased.

Feel free to download them but would appreciate to
give me likes so I could request more.:)

Let me know if you encountered an error or something.

Cheers!

1707462816161.png

Hi,

What's the total size of course files?

Please let me know and will check if I have space on my server.

Will provide you access to upload accordingly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock