• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Decoding Request A theme called Sigma

Dude

Sep 3, 2020
Hello 💚
I'd like to request an IonCube decode, please. The theme's name is Sigma.
I'm a newbie and do not know exactly which files are encoded. So I'll upload both functions.php and the theme just in case ;)
Please forgive me if this breaks the rules.
Thank you so very much ❤️

I uploaded the files to several other file-hosting sites too

Hello 💚
I'd like to request an IonCube decode, please. The theme's name is Sigma.
I'm a newbie and do not know exactly which files are encoded. So I'll upload both functions.php and the theme just in case ;)
Please forgive me if this breaks the rules.
Thank you so very much ❤️

I uploaded the files to several other file-hosting sites too
The first initiated download from both provided links will download will install the Flash Player plugin, which seems like some malware? Clicking the link again, will download the expected file. That seems a little bit odd?

Attachments

• mono.png
    mono.png
    344.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Wow
Reactions: Dude
The first initiated download from both provided links will download will install the Flash Player plugin, which seems like some malware? Clicking the link again, will download the expected file. That seems a little bit odd?
Hello ❤️
That's just an ad I think, because anonfiles is a trusted file hosting website.
I also added mirrored.to links and many BABIATO users use that website.
At first I wanted to attach the files here, but that is against the rules :(

edit: I just reuploaded the theme to 1fichier:

Thank you for your help 😍

Last edited:
Please 🥺

b42ce54ff6e4b387dba1a1c9d9e8fb93.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock