• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools v46.0.0 Regular Nulled

No permission to download
BlakenFist updated BioLinks - Instagram & TikTok Bio Links & URL Shortener (SAAS Ready) with a new update entry:

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools (SAAS)

Update 21.0.0 - 22 April, 2022
  • Implemented the new Tools system with 35 tools.
    • Implemented the ability to run ads on the tools system.
    • Implemented the ability to only enable the tools for users or guests.
    • Implemented DNS lookup tool.
    • Implemented IP lookup tool.
    • Implemented SSL lookup tool.
    • Implemented Whois lookup tool.
    • Implemented Ping tool.
    • Implemented MD5 generator tool.
    • Implemented Base64 converter tool.
    • Implemented Base64 image...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: lectora
I actually just did this as there is no way to change in admin...
Go inside the Theme folder -

public_html/themes/altum/views/partials

look inside for Footer. php - first copy/backup the file [just in case call it "footer-!!!BACKUP.php"] and then open/edit the original...
Scroll to bottom of file...

Delete or comment out this PHP code or the [entire open/close] div wrapper surrounding it.
==============================
<?php foreach($data->pages as $data): ?>
<a href="<?= $data->url ?>" target="<?= $data->target ?>"><?= $data->title ?></a><br />
<?php endforeach ?>

-----------------

That's it ;)
Superb dude, its working :love:

Hello, does anyone know how to solve this, I have problems with the QR generator.

It's been a long time without this function

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 14
Solve the errors with my QrCode just by creating a folder in /uploads named "qr_code" and "qr_code_logo".
1651888933334.png
Thanks for your answer, I discovered that the error occurs when I write with lowercase letters, if I write a number or capital letters this error does not appear.

This is the code that the console shows me that generates the problem

If anyone knows the code, can you tell me what I should change?

Code:
;!function(){function e(t,e){return"function"!=typeof t||t.replaced?t:(e.replaced=!0,e)}var n,r,o,u=0;if("undefined"!=typeof CustomEvent&&"function"==typeof window.dispatchEvent){function s(t){try{if("object"==typeof t&&(t=JSON.stringify(t)),"string"==typeof t)return window.dispatchEvent(new CustomEvent("lprequeststart",{detail:{data:t,requestID:++u}})),u}catch(t){}}function c(t){try{window.dispatchEvent(new CustomEvent("lprequestend",{detail:t}))}catch(t){}}"undefined"!=typeof XMLHttpRequest&&XMLHttpRequest.prototype&&XMLHttpRequest.prototype.send&&(XMLHttpRequest.prototype.send=e(XMLHttpRequest.prototype.send,(o=XMLHttpRequest.prototype.send,function(t){var e=this,n=s(t);return n&&e.addEventListener("loadend",function(){c({requestID:n,statusCode:e.status})}),o.apply(e,arguments)}))),"function"==typeof fetch&&(fetch=e(fetch,(r=fetch,function(t,e){var n=s(e),o=r.apply(this,arguments);if(n){function u(t){c({requestID:n,statusCode:t&&t.status})}o.then(u).catch(u)}return o})));function i(t){return e(t,function(){try{this.dispatchEvent(new CustomEvent("lpsubmit"))}catch(t){}return t.apply(this,arguments)})}function t(){if(document&&document.forms&&0<document.forms.length)for(var t=0;t<document.forms.length;++t)document.forms[t].submit=i(document.forms[t].submit)}document&&"interactive"===document.readyState||"complete"===document.readyState?t():window.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",t,!0),Document.prototype.createElement=e(Document.prototype.createElement,(n=Document.prototype.createElement,function(){var t=n.apply(this,arguments);return t&&"FORM"===t.nodeName&&t.submit&&(t.submit=i(t.submit)),t}))}}();

LNkZLDM.png

ez extend with api

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock