• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🟢ChatGPT 🤖 FOSS Alternatives you can even selfhost.

nesym

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Sep 8, 2019
I'm excited to share an alternative to the GPT algorithm that I think you'll love. It's called h2oGPT, and it's free to use forever. You can even train and self-host it, which is a huge plus. I've been looking for an alternative to GPT for a while now and finally found one I'm happy with. When self-hosted and fine-tuned, h2oGPT is fast, accurate, and easy to use, making it an excellent choice for anyone looking for an alternative to GPT.

It's not as powerful as some alternatives until you train it the way you want, but you can achieve impressive results with the right training approach, especially when self-hosted on your local machine. It's been a valuable tool for me.

If you want to learn more about h2oGPT, I highly recommend checking out the website at falcon.h2o.ai. You can also watch a video about it here.

I want to clarify that I have no affiliations with h2oGPT. I'm simply sharing this information as I believe it's a noteworthy alternative, and I'm always eager to explore options beyond what's already available. Feel free to contribute to this thread if you have other suggestions or insights. Let's keep the discussion open and informative!

Use BAI from Telegram without registration for free!

Last edited:
And now that's something highly recommended.
Been a while since openai went away with FOSS.
Thank you.

Edit: The answers are a bit short and not as in-depth as openai, but it's a great start anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: nesym
Yep, there are so many FOSS-developing alternatives that I don't see why we should invest, pay or develop applications for tools that started as completely free and stated that are "from the people for the people." Now milk the people good. I'd rather develop or donate to a project such as Hugging Face and any other model that starts to scale.

Last edited:
Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
I'm excited to share an alternative to the GPT algorithm that I think you'll love. It's called h2oGPT, and it's free to use forever. You can even train and self-host it, which is a huge plus. I've been looking for an alternative to GPT for a while now and finally found one I'm happy with. When self-hosted and fine-tuned, h2oGPT is fast, accurate, and easy to use, making it an excellent choice for anyone looking for an alternative to GPT.

It's not as powerful as some alternatives until you train it the way you want, but you can achieve impressive results with the right training approach, especially when self-hosted on your local machine. It's been a valuable tool for me.

If you want to learn more about h2oGPT, I highly recommend checking out the website at falcon.h2o.ai. You can also watch a video about it here.

I want to clarify that I have no affiliations with h2oGPT. I'm simply sharing this information as I believe it's a noteworthy alternative, and I'm always eager to explore options beyond what's already available. Feel free to contribute to this thread if you have other suggestions or insights. Let's keep the discussion open and informative!

ERR_NGROK_3200
Tunnel falcon.h2o.ai not found

Get help with this error
If you're the developer of this page
Check out the docs to get help with this error.

If you're a visitor of this page
Wait a few minutes and refresh the page. If that still doesn't work, please contact the developer of this page for more information.

Many Thanks for the insight.

I have looked at it. They've got a great offering. Have you by any chance looked at Collosal.ai?

They state they are the largest FOSS alternative to ChatGPT, though it appears their GPU requirements are progressive from minimal. All the way to quite high.

I can share my perspective on it, but I could be biased. Could you as well as any AI enthusiast here look at it and let's review your thoughts.

Remove the subdomain and open the main domain. Alternatively check Hugging Face for the latest models to run and test online in browser. You can even download and selfhsot them.

A good suggestion, however it is only working with english :(
After BAI moved from Beta to official version. It responds very slowly with the free version :(

Update: Sorry, Ai can reply in many languages. Just ask for the language to talk to when starting...

Last edited:
A good suggestion, however it is only working with english :(
After BAI moved from Beta to official version. It responds very slowly with the free version :(

Update: Sorry, Ai can reply in many languages. Just ask for the language to talk to when starting...
Check the other alternatives I shared inside this post. There are MANY others that beat to death gpt atm. You can finetune a model or teach it a language in no time from hugging face and it's databases.

Check the other alternatives I shared inside this post. There are MANY others that beat to death gpt atm. You can finetune a model or teach it a language in no time from hugging face and it's databases.
Thanks for the advice, this will take a long time to figure out.
I'm quite busy these days :(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock