• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling ★★★ Youtube Premium Upgrade For 6/12 Months Worldwide [Subscription Period Warranty] ★★★

proscratcher

Mar 1, 2024
PoSD8vw.png

BUY 6 MONTHS YOUTUBE PREMIUM HERE
BUY 12 MONTHS YOUTUBE PREMIUM HERE

FAQs:

What do I need to do after purchase?
In order to upgrade your account to Youtube Premium, we need your email.
So, please send us your email in the contact section of our shop.
Here's the link: https://shoppy.gg/@proscratcher/query
Also, please include your shoppy.gg order ID so we can confirm your order.

What are these Premium plans?
This is a Family Premium plan.

Can I use your service if I've joined Family Premium in the last 12 months?
No. Sorry.

Is there a difference between an Individual subscription and a Family subscription?
No, all features are the same.

How soon can you upgrade my account to Premium?
We will upgrade Within 24-72 hours. We will try our best to upgrade as soon as possible when we are online.

What does a subscription period warranty means?
If there's an issue with the account within the subscription period like downgrade, we will provide a replacement or reupgrade.

What payment method do you accept?
We accept Paypal and Crypto.

What is your refund policy.
Due to the nature of this digital product, there will be no refunds. All sales are final.

Do you offer bulk discounts?
Yes, PM me for information.

How do I contact you directly?
You can PM me here on Babia.to or..
Discord: proscratcher
Telegram: @fernquaker

T.O.S
Do not charge back.
All sales are final, there will be no refunds once we deliver the digital goods.
Do not leave a bad rating before contacting me.

Last edited:
Just paid for a 12 month business license. As soon as its activated and confirmed i'll come back to confirm.

Hi, just use an Indian location; you will get a YouTube Premium subscription for $18.66 per year, which is way cheaper compared to this.

1712974798270.png

Just paid for a 12 month business license. As soon as its activated and confirmed i'll come back to confirm.
We had an issue because your account has already been a Family Premium member in the last 12 months. It needs 12 months cooldown before you can join again. I did a partial refund of 50% and still delivered a Youtube Premium account for you. Since it was not mentioned in the thread about the 12 months cooldown. Now, I edited it already.
,Hi, just use an Indian location; you will get a YouTube Premium subscription for $18.66 per year, which is way cheaper compared to this.

1712974798270.png
This will be declined if you use a VPN. Good luck following this guy's advice.

Reactions: UltimateMarketing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moo55
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock