• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ZippyShare is shutting down

Very sad....

What should be the best alternative to ZippyShare?
Krakenfiles is ok, but it's not that stable as Zippy is/was... I used zippyshare for 14 years...Indeed one of the better parts of the internet... :/

But truth to be told, they didn't adapt to the changes over the years.... They were always late to the game, even SSL was implemented later... Perhaps if they would be more open a communicative, the community would have supported them...Even a dead simple donation page may have been enough, without changing anytihng...

Reactions: rojo_salas
all the good file sharing sites are now gone. its too bad. i wonder if its because more people are on mobile and social networks, so don't need file sharing.

now after zippyshare lost....
alot of filehosting using yetishare or xfilesharing
booth had decent services.... not as great as zippyshare....

well
the speed is full.... it's 1:1 full speed with googledrive... the best filehosting provider since i on highschool

Benefit of paying for a M365 license as a consumer and now as a business owner, so I have 2 TB to share with if I do need to and then I can chose to take it down if I wanted to or not. Yeah M365 for the win as the backup.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock