• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ZippyShare is shutting down

Moral of this post is "Disable adblock for babiato site."
As I always mention to everyone to disable adblock for babiato is just because the main source of running this awesome community is only ads, so spread the love by disabling the ad block not just for babiato but for us because this is giving many new talent a hope and help to grow day by day.

Reactions: rojo_salas
I'm gonna have to say it...

I didn't like Zippyshare. When I would turn off my adblocker, their ads would be of fake [Download] buttons right next to the actual download link. After mistakenly clicking the ad, it would download an .EXE file which was probably 100% malware.

That's what happens when you approve scummy ad networks onto your website. Your traffic goes down and AdBlock goes up.

it's very sad to see them go....popup ads are the main reason people enable adblockers, otherwise they can put multiple banner ads.

If ZippyShare is indeed shutting down, it would be a significant loss for those who have been using the platform for file sharing and storage. However, it's not uncommon for file-sharing websites to face legal issues and eventually shut down due to copyright infringement concerns. It's important for users to be aware of the risks associated with using such services and take necessary precautions to protect their data. Additionally, there are many other file-sharing platforms available, and users can explore other options to meet their needs. (Chat-GTP generated about it)

I was just wondering what the Super BOT would think about this :)

That's really sad. It was the only place where you could find a live link posted a decade ago. That's a big loss.

• Sad
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock