• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ZippyShare is shutting down

I would react to your post with a sad emoji but I'm not sure how that counts against your reaction score. Thanks for bringing it forward, Zippy has been a real go-to for such long time. I feel guilty now for not disabling ad-block, using .hosts and MACE on their site without even thinking about it. Guess more of our beloved services are going to follow as their business model is decaying under the pressure of ad-blocking being integrated into more and more products and services.

Zippy Share platform has been an incredibly useful tool for millions of users around the world, providing a fast and easy way to share files with friends, colleagues, and others. Your dedication to creating a reliable and user-friendly service has been truly appreciated, and it's clear that you have made a significant impact on the online community.

• Sad
Reactions: rojo_salas
Man that does suck, out of all the places to download things especially scripts and resources this was one of my favorite spots. It didn't throttle the hell out of your connection and make you jump through a lot of hoops to download things. It just worked and well.

• Sad
Reactions: rojo_salas
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock