• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Zephyr | Material Design Theme

Zephyr | Material Design Theme v8.22

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Zephyr | Material Design Theme - Download Free Zephyr | Material Design Theme Nulled ThemeForest 9865647

Zephyr.jpg
Download Free Zephyr | Material Design Theme Nulled ThemeForest 9865647
  • Awesome Design with Great Attention to Details
    • Based on the latest design trend (Material Design)
    • Authentic motions, responsive interaction, hierarchical timings
    • Retina Ready, Ultra-High Resolution Graphics
    • Fully Responsive, and this can be turned off
    • Focus on typography, usability & user-experience
    • Parallax...

Read more about this resource...

Babak updated Zephyr | Material Design Theme with a new update entry:

Zephyr v5.0

Version 5.0 — August 1, 2018
  • ADDED new Grid Layouts builder – now it's possible to create any layout of grid items instead of using only predefined Blog layouts, Portfolio styles, and Testimonials styles. Grid Layouts builder is like Header Builder, but for all items lists on your site. It's possible to use Grid Layouts in:
    • new Grid content element
    • Theme Options > Blog > Related Posts...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: manammanam
mochakeram, adab o rosoome forum ro nemidonestam, beharhal mamnoon misham update jadid ro bezari.
salam moshkeli nist dash
man in theme ro nadaram ama az oni ke share dade on kharidari karde
behesh pm dadam age online shod motmaen bawsh sari gharar midam

Zephyr v5.2

Download Free Zephyr v5.2 | Material Design Theme Nulled ThemeForest
Version 5.2 — November 8, 2018
  • ADDED new Button Styles management – now it's possible to create unlimited button styles with different colors, sizes and use them in all website buttons. New abilities:
    • now it's possible to change appearance of buttons separately (instead of global options for all buttons)
    • now it's possible to set custom...

babak jan alan download kardam vali didam tooye file style.css versione theme ro 5.0 zade !!
motmaeni ? behesh email mizanam migam goft update kardam
sabr kon 1 rooz javab bede shayad eshtebahi link ghabli ro dade behem to email

motmaeni ? behesh email mizanam migam goft update kardam
sabr kon 1 rooz javab bede shayad eshtebahi link ghabli ro dade behem to email
are engar doroste eshtebahi link ghabli mega.nz ro behem dade
behesh email dadam sabr kon javab bede

@moushawer
dadash ino baram neveshte, rastam mige!! theme 14 September update shode, akharin update boode! gooshe samte raste envato ro bebini zade
to changelog page zade November 8!!!!

Here's what's going on:

The theme page on Themeforest says latest version is 5.1 and Last Update: 14 September 18. The changelog on the author's site says Version 5.2 – November 8, 2018.

If I choose to download “All files & documentation” from Themeforest, I get v5.0 in the zip package (like you said - sorry for this!). If I choose to download “Installable WordPress files only” from Themeforest, I get v5.1 in the zip file (which I now added to my first post).

They probably made some mistakes uploading the theme files and I hope v5.2 will be available soon to end all this

update shod be version 5.1
ama fahmidam baraye version v5.2 bayad az khode wordpress update koni
yani key ro bedi to theme and onja updatesh koni bazi sazandeha inkaro mikonan
aval az khode wp mizaran baraye update bad chand rooz taze mizaran to themeforest

mamnoonam babake aziz vaseye peygiri va poshtibanit (y):giggle: va hamchenin doostet ke in theme ro dar ekhtiaremoon gozasht. bale motevajeham bekhatere masaele branding o ina dige. dar har soorat azat mamnoonam babat in version.

Zephyr v5.2

Download Free Zephyr v5.2 | Material Design Theme Nulled ThemeForest
Version 5.2 — November 8, 2018
  • ADDED new Button Styles management – now it's possible to create unlimited button styles with different colors, sizes and use them in all website buttons. New abilities:
    • now it's possible to change appearance of buttons separately (instead of global options for all buttons)
    • now it's...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
accnopro
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock