• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YouTube ReVanced

YouTube ReVanced v19.04.37

No permission to download
it looks like the download link has an error, can you please update the download link

Old Vanced Microg will work or is there any updated microg version here??

Thanks in Advance

Old Vanced Microg will work or is there any updated microg version here??

Thanks in Advance
MicroG is still the same since 2022 unless you use a fork/modified version of the original. If your existing one works, there's no need to interfere with it.

Reactions: vijihel
The app works fine for me with the exception of casting. Is this a known issue?
I don't even see the cast icon. Everything works fine on the official youtube app.

Reactions: CAFFEiNE
The app works fine for me with the exception of casting. Is this a known issue?
I don't even see the cast icon. Everything works fine on the official youtube app.
Why can't I cast?
Because of devices like Chromecast, Android/Google TVs using the Cast v2 API, casting to those devices won't work.

Reactions: Username Here
Thanks buddy.
I have a Samsung TV that had been working with cast and an old Vanced version, but it was intermittently refusing to play videos. I can do without it ok, but it's just a "nice to have". Thanks again. :)

Thanks buddy.
I have a Samsung TV that had been working with cast and an old Vanced version, but it was intermittently refusing to play videos. I can do without it ok, but it's just a "nice to have". Thanks again. :)
Yeah, that seems correct. The newer ReVanced, unfortunately, does not have the casting options working. From my understanding and what I've heard from their support, casting won't give you any benefits over casting from a stock YT app. That said, if you don't mind the ads and stuff, you can enable casting on the TV. However, the experience will not be like it is on your phone.

To achieve this:
  1. Open ReVanced YT
  2. Go to settings
  3. Go to Revanced
  4. Go to Layout
  5. Go to 'Disable Cast Button' and set it to false
Now when you go to play a video, you should be able to see a cast button. Tap on the cast button, then tap the link to TV with the code and follow through with the steps.

NOTE: As mentioned, it will be cast to your TV. However, you will be seeing ads and stuff on the TV. This is the reason why it was disabled by default.

Reactions: Username Here
Will this new version fix a bug where video starts.. and then stops after 1 minute of playtime? It just stop and spin like it is buffering.. but never starts again..

Reactions: UCEF
Will this new version fix a bug where video starts.. and then stops after 1 minute of playtime? It just stop and spin like it is buffering.. but never starts again..
I'm assuming you have a very old version of ReVanced? If this is the case then yes, it should fix this issue. The issue you mentioned was solved in the previous release.

This issue is also account related and not mod related so a quick fix if this update doesn't solve your issue is to logout from your Google account and use it without one. Alternatively, use a different Gmail.

Either way, I'd recommend that you test this latest update and see for yourself if it solves the issue or not.

Already using the latest version.. Will try to re-install
I reckon do a clean install of MicroG.

Follow these steps and report back:
• Uninstall YT ReVanced
• Uninstall MicroG
• Download and Install THIS VERSION of MicroG
• Download and Install YT ReVanced Latest from this thread

Be sure to report back and let me know if this solved your issue

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock