• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YouTube ReVanced

YouTube ReVanced v19.04.37

No permission to download
@the_jester excuse me, how can i download audio/videos thru it? im getting "org.schabi.newpipe not installed please install it"
You need to download an install NewPipe which is another free and open source app available on F-Droid if I remember correctly.

the_jester updated YouTube ReVanced with a new update entry:

YouTube ReVanced V18.03.36

📑 RELEASE v2023-02-22

CLI: revanced-cli-2.21.0-all.jar
Integrations: revanced-integrations-0.98.0.apk
Patches: revanced-patches-2.163.0.jar

What's new:
✴️ refactor(youtube/open-links-directly): remove unused annotation from fingerprints
✴️ refactor(youtube/open-links-directly): apply naming convention to fingerprints
✴️ feat(youtube/open-links-directly): skip every redirect url
✴️ fix(youtube/hide-watch-in-vr): fix descriptions
✴️ refactor(youtube): move to correct package
✴️...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is anyone else having issues with the newest version added here? Whenever I click my library on the bottom it crashes instantly now, I haven't had the issue before with these releases. I'm not sure how to get the bug report or else I would post it here for you. Also is there anyway t download older releases here for it or only the newest? I wanted to go back a few updates to try as the last one I was using was from early January.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Is anyone else having issues with the newest version added here? Whenever I click my library on the bottom it crashes instantly now, I haven't had the issue before with these releases. I'm not sure how to get the bug report or else I would post it here for you. Also is there anyway t download older releases here for it or only the newest? I wanted to go back a few updates to try as the last one I was using was from early January.
Thanks.
Which android version are you're on? I will update them again today with the latest patches which may fix the issue you face. If the issue continues, I will send you the older version one as well.

PS: I have all the previous versions on my PC so it's not issue if you would like a previous one. Just let me know which version or a rough estimate of the date so I know.

Which android version are you're on? I will update them again today with the latest patches which may fix the issue you face. If the issue continues, I will send you the older version one as well.

PS: I have all the previous versions on my PC so it's not issue if you would like a previous one. Just let me know which version or a rough estimate of the date so I know.
Thanks so much! I'm currently using a Samsung Tab S4 which is Android 10. As for an older one perhaps I can try this one:

I see there was an update today but when I click download it takes me to the one uploaded on the 23rd:

Thanks again for your hard work, it's appreciated.

Thanks so much! I'm currently using a Samsung Tab S4 which is Android 10. As for an older one perhaps I can try this one:

I see there was an update today but when I click download it takes me to the one uploaded on the 23rd:

Thanks again for your hard work, it's appreciated.
Check now, I fixed the link. I'll upload the one you need when I get to the PC. I should have a copy of it still 😁

Check now, I fixed the link. I'll upload the one you need when I get to the PC. I should have a copy of it still 😁
The link works now, Thanks so much again and I look forward to that older version just in case it still doesn't work for me. You rock!

Edit: I just installed it and sadly still a crash when I click on my Library. Also for some reason I can no longer zoom into videos, on my prior version I could zoom in 4x atleast by doing an inverted pinching motion on the screen, not sure as I don't seen an option about it in the settings but that was a good feature.

Last edited:
I just installed it and sadly still a crash when I click on my Library.
I've looked into this, but unfortunately, it doesn't happen on my side. Do you have MicroG installed?
Also for some reason I can no longer zoom into videos, on my prior version I could zoom in 4x atleast by doing an inverted pinching motion on the screen, not sure as I don't seen an option about it in the settings but that was a good feature.
This feature I can confirm isn't in the newest. I didn't even know the old ones had it :D

Here's a link to the old one you want:
View hidden content is available for registered users!

You'll need to uninstall your current one in order to install this one.

I'm having buffering problems in this latest version, if I'm logged in to the microG the video freezes and the buffer doesn't load, if I'm not logged in it works normally

Reactions: aplhsindia
I'm having buffering problems in this latest version, if I'm logged in to the microG the video freezes and the buffer doesn't load, if I'm not logged in it works normally
This is a known issue in the ReVanced community and unfortunately there's no fix yet.

Some users reported success doing the following:
• Removing account from MicroG
• Uninstalling YouTube
• Uninstalling MicroG
• Reinstalling Everything again

The information below is from the ReVanced Team about this issue:
Information regarding video buffer issues ==
- It is an issue where the buffer is infinitely generated from a certain point after playing the video

- Affects MicroG users only
- It no longer only happens in UK regions
- Using a VPN no longer helps to solve the issue As of now, the only way to get around the issue is:
==
- Enable incognito mode
- Create a new Google account
- Create a YouTube Brand Account There is currently no way to completely fix this issue as the issue comes from YouTube's side.

Reactions: aplhsindia
Apparently this was fixed 2 days ago according to Reddit. Please could you check and try repatching?

Apparently this was fixed 2 days ago according to Reddit. Please could you check and try repatching?
Yes, it is fixed. ReVanced Extended pushed the update first (since their dev fixed it) while ReVanced Team was still integrating it. I will update today in about 15-30 Minutes.

Reactions: billbb

YouTube ReVanced v18.05.40

What's new:​

✴️ feat(youtube/general-ads): hide image shelf from search results
✴️ fix(youtube/general-ads): remove duplicate preference
✴️ feat(youtube/disable-player-popup-panels): use better patch description
✴️ feat(youtube/general-ads): do not hide components in library tab
✴️ feat(youtube/hide-autoplay-button): do not disable autoplay button when hidden
✴️ feat(youtube): hide-floating-microphone-button patch
✴️ refactor(youtube/hide-timestamp): use better...

Updated Base Version & Patches

What's new:
✴️ fix(youtube/spoof-signature-verification): spoof videos in playlists
✴️ fix(youtube/spoof-signature-verification): fixed subtitles in wrong location (#1833)
✴️ feat(youtube/spoof-signature-verification): enable by default (#1896)
✴️ fix(youtubevanced/hide-ads)...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock