• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YouTube ReVanced

YouTube ReVanced v19.09.37

No permission to download
my videos are just not loading and are always buffering...
It just constantly buffers and buffers and buffers but never plays.
Updated. Check and let me know if everything works fine for you. I tested it out on an Android 12 device, and it seems to be fine. If the issue still occurs, let me know what version of Android you're running so I can investigate this issue further and devise a solution.

Updated. Check and let me know if everything works fine for you. I tested it out on an Android 12 device, and it seems to be fine. If the issue still occurs, let me know what version of Android you're running so I can investigate this issue further and devise a solution.
Thanks man. Truly appreciate your efforts with this. No idea what motivates you but seriously thanks.

So basically I've updated it and it's the same, if not worse.

If you share your email or number I can WhatsApp you a screen recording but basically whenever I click on a video it buffers 90% of the time.

10% of the time it plays til about 7-10 seconds the starts having a buffer attack again...

I'm running on Android version 12 and it's software is up to date..

No idea what could be wrong 😢

Thanks man. Truly appreciate your efforts with this. No idea what motivates you but seriously thanks.

So basically I've updated it and it's the same, if not worse.

If you share your email or number I can WhatsApp you a screen recording but basically whenever I click on a video it buffers 90% of the time.

10% of the time it plays til about 7-10 seconds the starts having a buffer attack again...

I'm running on Android version 12 and it's software is up to date..

No idea what could be wrong 😢
I've sent you a message. I'm sure it can be solved.

After installing it, on clicking ICON, it shuts automatically. No error, just can't open it. My device POCO M4 5G - as it is not giving any error, I can't screenshots it. It just open and crashes and gets closed.
I tried, uninstall and reinstall. Version 17.49.37
Attached BUG report... at bottom it shows 68 more...but I can't click on it and cannot get more 68 errors..

Attachments

• revanced-bug.txt
    2.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
After installing it, on clicking ICON, it shuts automatically. No error, just can't open it. My device POCO M4 5G - as it is not giving any error, I can't screenshots it. It just open and crashes and gets closed.
I tried, uninstall and reinstall. Version 17.49.37
Attached BUG report... at bottom it shows 68 more...but I can't click on it and cannot get more 68 errors..
Thanks for the bug report. It makes it a lot easier to see what's going on here. It appears that something is off with this latest versions patches.

Please can you uninstall your currently installed version of YouTube and install this one.

Let me know if this works fine for you. If not, there are other ways to resolve this issue so we will test out another method.

Thanks for the bug report. It makes it a lot easier to see what's going on here. It appears that something is off with this latest versions patches.

Please can you uninstall your currently installed version of YouTube and install this one.

Let me know if this works fine for you. If not, there are other ways to resolve this issue so we will test out another method.

Sorry bro, same issue. Attached bug report

Attachments

• revanced-bug-02.txt
    2.4 KB · Views: 5
the_jester updated YouTube ReVanced with a new update entry:

YouTube ReVanced V18.03.36

📑 RELEASE v2023-01-28

CLI: revanced-cli-2.21.0-all.jar
Integrations: revanced-integrations-0.94.0.apk
Patches: revanced-patches-2.157.0.jar

What's new:​

✴️ feat(youtube): open-links-externally patch (#1524)
✴️ feat(youtube/microg-support): check if Vanced MicroG is running in the background (#1531)
✴️ fix: parse any kind of patch version
✴️ refactor: move classes to correct places and fix their access
✴️ fix(youtube/settings): resolve...

Read the rest of this update entry...

the_jester updated YouTube ReVanced with a new update entry:

Updated Patches To v2.159.0

Changelog:​

✴️ feat(youtube): hide-player-buttons patch
✴️ fix(youtube/custom-branding): correct scaling, margin and images (#1580)
✴️ feat: spoof-wifi-connection patch (#1527)
✴️ refactor: remove unnecessary locale-config-fix patch (#1578)
✴️ fix(youtube/microg-support): replace new permission
✴️ fix(youtube): resolve duplicate preference keys (#1550)
✴️ Updated to latest ReVanced Ad-block patches

Read the rest of this update entry...

It could be nice if can running with minimum 4.0 because there are still exist this version in this world xD

The problem with Vanced only when Play Services updated automatically, except no google account added.

It could be nice if can running with minimum 4.0 because there are still exist this version in this world xD

The problem with Vanced only when Play Services updated automatically, except no google account added.
The stock YouTube app doesn't support 4.0 in the new versions that's why it's not possible to add the support. This is likely due to the new YT versions having dependencies that don't exist on Android 4.0

Your best bet would be using Kiwi Browser with the uBlock Origin add-on and the sponsor block add-on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock