• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YouTube ReVanced

YouTube ReVanced v19.09.37

No permission to download
hello may I ask additional ability ?
a volume increase past 100% would be great.

Please Update/Install the new GMS Core/MicroG in order to fix most bugs with playback!

GitHub Download Link

If you are facing any issues with this build, please report them here but make sure you have used this new/updated GMS Core.

@billbb

Try these fixes:
Ensure that you are using the latest ReVanced App posted here as well as GMS Core from THIS LINK

1st Method
1. Force stop and clear cache of YouTube ReVanced and
GmsCore app

2. Relaunch the app

2nd method (If 1st method didn't work)
1. Go to device settings
2. Turn off battery optimization for GMS Core & YT ReVanced
3. Reboot your device

3rd method (If 1st and 2nd method didn't work)

1. Launch microG/GMS Core settings
2. Click "Google Device Registration"
3. Click "Device Profile"
4. Choose Real/Emulator arm64-v8a
5. Reboot your device

• Love
Reactions: ultranoob
Does this support "casting". I installed and didn't see the casting icon. Anyone know if there is another setting to option I can enable to get casting to work?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock