• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YouTube ReVanced

YouTube ReVanced v19.09.37

No permission to download

CAFFEiNE

Trusted Uploader
Oct 16, 2019
the_jester submitted a new resource:

YouTube ReVanced - YouTube Vanced Reborn - A Popular YouTube Client With No Ads & Unlocked Features

Get the official YouTube app on Android phones and tablets. See what the world is watching -- from the hottest music videos to what’s popular in gaming, fashion, beauty, news, learning and more. Subscribe to channels you love, create content of your own, share with friends, and watch on any device.

Watch and subscribe
● Browse personal recommendations on Home
● See the latest from your favorite channels in Subscriptions
● Look up videos you’ve watched, liked, and saved for later in...

Read more about this resource...

the_jester updated YouTube ReVanced with a new update entry:

Updated Version

Changelog:​

• youtube/hide-shorts-button: bump compatibility to v17.45.36
  • youtube/hide-create-button: bump compatibility to v17.45.36
  • youtube/enable-wide-searchbar: bump compatibility to v17.45.36
  • youtube: swipe gesture on home screen
  • youtube: drop support for compatibility of old versions
  • youtube/hide-cast-button: quality of life changes
  • youtube: bump patches compatibility to v17.43.36
  • Bumped all apps to the latest stable versions with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey lovely people!!
Massive respect and thanks to the_jester for this by the way. You're a real hero 👊 💙
OK, so don't know if this is a problem anyone else is dealing with, but my videos are just not loading and are always buffering...
I updated to the latest version and it's made it worse!
It just constantly buffers and buffers and buffers but never plays.

Is there a fix for this in the settings etc or am I doing something wrong? It worked fine before..

I'm on a Samsung S21 Ultra by the way.

Thanks in advance 🙏

Hey lovely people!!
Massive respect and thanks to the_jester for this by the way. You're a real hero 👊 💙
OK, so don't know if this is a problem anyone else is dealing with, but my videos are just not loading and are always buffering...
I updated to the latest version and it's made it worse!
It just constantly buffers and buffers and buffers but never plays.

Is there a fix for this in the settings etc or am I doing something wrong? It worked fine before..

I'm on a Samsung S21 Ultra by the way.

Thanks in advance 🙏
I'm going to post an update in about 20 minutes. The new version comes with the latest patches to fix all these issues.

I'm going to post an update in about 20 minutes. The new version comes with the latest patches to fix all these issues.
You absolute legend!!

I hope you get MORE than what you deserve for saving us the time and energy in skipping ads and being subjected to mind-numbing marketing campaigns.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart ✌️🥺💙

I'll keep an eye out for the update!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock