• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YITH WooCommerce Order Tracking

YITH WooCommerce Order Tracking v.2.23.0

No permission to download
in zip file, manual... do you read?
Well i have read the instructions. im not sure what to edit? the given serial number is not working..how can i generate one?

Attachments

• télécharger.png
    télécharger.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 36
  • télécharger (1).png
    télécharger (1).png
    26.9 KB · Views: 36
Done, i have activated the plugin by generating a new serial using the given format in readme file.. thanks bro

Test this !

Attachments

• yith-woocommerce-order-tracking-premium.zip
    1 MB · Views: 48
Test this !
i could not set my custom carrier (which is not listed in the plugin) the only way to do that is to contact the support team and they will add it.. since its nulled i can not contact support team... is there any trick ?

Well i have read the instructions. im not sure what to edit? the given serial number is not working..how can i generate one?
Hello. Sorry please where do i find the manual, what file is it contained in. Tried checking the plugin zip but i couldnt find. Thanks

i could not set my custom carrier (which is not listed in the plugin) the only way to do that is to contact the support team and they will add it.. since its nulled i can not contact support team... is there any trick ?
Yes, you can add a carrier. by writing a bit of code. Just follow the same format.

Hi @capitancapo nulled it here
Email : as you want
License, for example : 56cb3cca-6ce3-48d3-980d-930decffe749

Attachments

• yith-woocommerce-order-tracking-premium.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 33
Reactions: mml and guguk
2.8.0 untouched. Maybe could someone nulled it?
I have applied the same method from here:

lic.png

Activation must be done through the License Activation Menu. If you do it at the Welcome screen it won't work.

Use any email, for example: [email protected]
Use license: 672ba32f-7a2c-52d7-a5ef-73fc782ae1f3

After hitting activate, refresh page.

I have additionally nulled the get_home() function call, as this would send the url of your WordPress host.

activated.png Carriers.png

Feedback appreciated.

Attachments

• yith-woocommerce-order-tracking-premium v2.8.0 [Nulled].zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 22
I have applied the same method from here:

lic.png

Activation must be done through the License Activation Menu. If you do it at the Welcome screen it won't work.

Use any email, for example: [email protected]
Use license: 672ba32f-7a2c-52d7-a5ef-73fc782ae1f3

After hitting activate, refresh page.

I have additionally nulled the get_home() function call, as this would send the url of your WordPress host.

activated.png Carriers.png

Feedback appreciated.
Hi, can't activate, still have error message
"Error: Matching license key not found. Be sure to use the email used for the order in YITH and the correct license serial number." Maybe because i've more than 1 YITH plugin ?!

Hi, can't activate, still have error message
"Error: Matching license key not found. Be sure to use the email used for the order in YITH and the correct license serial number." Maybe because i've more than 1 YITH plugin ?!
After few tests, if you have more than 1 plugin from YITH like me you need to turn off all except that one before the activation process. BUT if you turn them back on ... activation is lost :(

Version 2.8.1 untouched. Please null it.

Attachments

• yith-woocommerce-order-tracking-premium 2.8.1.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 23
Reactions: mml
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock