• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

XStore | Responsive MultiPurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme

XStore | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Themes v9.3.12

No permission to download
When i am trying to apply patches i am receiving this error:

There seems to be an issue with the server request. Please ensure that your theme has a valid purchase code.
Error: unathorized access

Babak updated XStore | Responsive MultiPurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

XStore Theme v9.3.11

Download XStore v9.3.11 | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v9.3.11 / May 28, 2024

FIXED: Import of pre-built WBPakery "Pizza" demo.
FIXED: Demo content removal for WPBakery demos with grid items.
FIXED: Import of demo content 'elementor_single_products not installed' error.
FIXED: Custom page heading image for blog categories.
FIXED: Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: property_exists(): Argument #1 ($object_or_class) must be of type object|string, null...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: koosie96
Hi everyone, someone more has problem with header. In my case it no show. I tried to insert from the templates but nothing. It started maybe with the prior version. Before everything was working. Can someone help me with this, thanks.

Babak updated XStore | Responsive MultiPurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

XStore Theme v9.3.12

Download XStore v9.3.12 | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v9.3.12 / June 11, 2024

ADDED: "Stretch Button" option for XStore Archive Products Elementor widget.
FIXED: Fatal error in some cases with Elementor Add to Cart widget.
FIXED: PHP warnings in Header search popup.
FIXED: Fatal error on Single product when Brands are disabled in Theme Options.
FIXED: Fatal error on Single product editor.
FIXED: Fatal error in some cases on pages with comments...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is great, ran 3 woocom themes on stagings riode, xstoere and porto. Porto was slow as hell even with all optimization, x-store was kinda laggy too, Riode is a speed beast with optimization...came close to shoptimizer theme but with so much nicer themes. Decided to go with Riode, unfortunately its the least updated theme for nulls lol.

This is great, ran 3 woocom themes on stagings riode, xstoere and porto. Porto was slow as hell even with all optimization, x-store was kinda laggy too, Riode is a speed beast with optimization...came close to shoptimizer theme but with so much nicer themes. Decided to go with Riode, unfortunately its the least updated theme for nulls lol.
i also tried porto, this one xstore is the best

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock