• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

XFtoWP - The Simple XenForo to WordPress Integration Plugin

XFtoWP - The Simple XenForo to WordPress Integration Plugin v1.5.0.1

No permission to download
Did that work for you? @elon musk

If so can you check if this works for you?

I cant get it to work on my site, it dosen't log me into xenforo after loging into wordpress & clicking the link to the forum. For me i get this message:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
This page is no longer available. Please go back and try again.

Last edited:
The same one as you, the one thats posted here...

When you add your site settings, click save, then click the "Refresh Forum Data" button (it dosen't say in the docs to do it, but i just clicked it and it worked)

Try that :love:
Where did you find this option? I have the same problem. When I put my XF URL Installation and API Key, it does not save

The same one as you, the one thats posted here...

When you add your site settings, click save, then click the "Refresh Forum Data" button (it dosen't say in the docs to do it, but i just clicked it and it worked)

Try that :love:
Which version, from Jan 11 or Jan 12 , do you use? I have same issue like some other people, it does not save anything. I get this error in console
VM719 admin.php:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set properties of null (setting 'onchange')
at VM719 admin.php:3:77
at VM719 admin.php:6:4

I tried on different Wordpress installations, same thing.

I downgraded to this version: https://babia.to/threads/xftowp-the...rdpress-integration-plugin.33573/post-1102783

It works better than the latest version posted here
Thanks, it worked, at least saving part. I still facing problem when trying to refresh data. It seems like it is not connecting properly to forum site I get this message in console
{
"key": "59339abcc4bab19fc917d5444197d3db",
"type": "notice",
"message": "Trying to get property 'site_title' of non-object",
"file": "wp-content/plugins/XFWP/requests/requests.php",
"line": 174,
"stack": [
"XFWP_Requests->board_index()",
"XFWP_Requests->get_request()",
"XFWP_Requests->refresh()",
"XFWP->request()",
"do_action('wp_ajax_xfwp_action')"
],
"component": "Plugin: XFWP"
}

Snapshot_23-08-27_16-10-09.png

Last edited:
Thanks, it worked, at least saving part. I still facing problem when trying to refresh data. It seems like it is not connecting properly to forum site I get this message in console
{
"key": "59339abcc4bab19fc917d5444197d3db",
"type": "notice",
"message": "Trying to get property 'site_title' of non-object",
"file": "wp-content/plugins/XFWP/requests/requests.php",
"line": 174,
"stack": [
"XFWP_Requests->board_index()",
"XFWP_Requests->get_request()",
"XFWP_Requests->refresh()",
"XFWP->request()",
"do_action('wp_ajax_xfwp_action')"
],
"component": "Plugin: XFWP"
}

Snapshot_23-08-27_16-10-09.png
What if you click "Refresh forum data" button?

Yea it would be great if someone could upload the new v1.5.2 version :love:
Anyone have a licence?

Reactions: Foxman
XFtoWP - XenForo to WordPress integration 1.5.5 😝
thanks. v1.5.0.1 is not working, but this works.
when users register on wordpress they are automatically registered with xenforo. this is good.
but when users log in to wordpress, automatic login to xenforo occurs only when the “Redirect to XenForo after login” checkbox is active. If the checkbox is inactive, then users need to enter their username and password manually on xenforo. How to auto-login to xenforo without redirecting to it? So that after logging in, the WP main page opens, and not xenforo.

thanks. v1.5.0.1 is not working, but this works.
when users register on wordpress they are automatically registered with xenforo. this is good.
but when users log in to wordpress, automatic login to xenforo occurs only when the “Redirect to XenForo after login” checkbox is active. If the checkbox is inactive, then users need to enter their username and password manually on xenforo. How to auto-login to xenforo without redirecting to it? So that after logging in, the WP main page opens, and not xenforo.
this method works, it's not ideal, but it works.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock