• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

XenForo 2.2.5 Nulled Full

TuhinTushar

May 10, 2019

This is the Copyright Text Version. This means you'll have copyright text in the footer.​

XenForo 2.2.5 is now available for all licensed customers to download. We strongly recommend that all customers running previous versions of XenForo 2.2 upgrade to this release to benefit from increased stability.

This release changes the default CAPTCHA method from reCAPTCHA to hCaptcha. If you were using the default CAPTCHA settings, you will automatically be switched over to hCaptcha. If you provided your own reCAPTCHA keys or chose a different CAPTCHA method, your existing CAPTCHA settings will be retained. If you are unable to upgrade to this release, you may need to change CAPTCHA settings to avoid disruption. Please see our separate CAPTCHA changes announcement.

Some of the changes in XF 2.2.5 include:

• Bail out of Less color parsing if we already have a valid-CSS color.
  • Adjust Request::isHostLocal to only return true for loopback addresses (and add a further explanation about its intended usage).
  • Ensure that HTML is not shown in node bookmark descriptions.
  • Improve checks that control whether a user's "about" section is shown.
  • Do not require a custom statement descriptor when setting up Stripe, unless we can't derive a valid descriptor automatically.
  • Ensure that clicking "open link" in the RTE always opens the link in a new tab.
  • If a custom privacy policy or terms URL is selected but not provided, ensure that they are never shown as accessible help pages.
  • In the RTE, maintain single leading spaces on new lines (particularly for code blocks).
  • Fix faded out text display in article previews in RTL languages.
  • Ensure that all pending rebuilds are triggered before asking about statistic collection when upgrading via the CLI.
  • Allow embedded attachments with a height resize only to maintain the correct aspect ratio.
  • Prevent a JS error related to app badge updates if the input value isn't the expected type.
  • Ensure that user ignore caches are rebuilt correctly when merging users.
  • Change the thread type selector to reduce the amount of wasted space on mobile and flip to a horizontally scrollable system when needed.
  • Support additional phrase modifiers in option format parameters.
  • When encountering a SMTP server error while sending email, attempt to establish a fresh connection before sending any further messages.
  • Prevent an error when deleting a user if they have voted for content that relates to a disabled add-on.
  • Use an alternative reCaptcha URL to ensure better availability.
  • Check the correct scope when marking alerts as read via the API.
  • Improve accessibility of radio and checkbox rows using ARIA roles.
  • When editing custom field values, ensure that labels are associated with the related input for accessibility purposes.
  • Ensure that inputs are associated with their labels whenever possible to improve accessibility of certain forms.
  • Fix performance regression with emoji conversion and skip emoji conversion code entirely if using natively-styled emoji.
  • Only skip spam cleaning via the approval queue if the user was spam cleaned recently.
  • Do not cache the edit tags overlay to workaround an issue with tags duplicating in the tags editor.
  • Add missing phrase for 'x_weeks' and fix issue with time based phrases not displaying the correct count.
  • Limit the width of embedded Facebook content to be consistent with other embeds.
  • Reduce peak memory usage when executing certain template/phrase rebuild jobs.
  • Correctly handle errors when inlining CSS into emails with PHP 8.
The following public templates have had changes:
  • account_privacy
  • attachment_macros
  • bookmark_item_node
  • captcha_recaptcha
  • color_picker_macros
  • core.less
  • core_datalist.less
  • core_filter.less
  • core_formrow.less
  • core_input.less
  • core_menu.less
  • custom_fields_macros
  • date_input
  • forum_post_thread
  • helper_js_global
  • helper_user_dob_edit
  • inline_mod_actions
  • input_extended.less
  • member_about
  • notice_enable_push
  • poll_macros
  • post_article_macros
  • post_macros
  • prefix_macros
  • rating_macros
  • search_form_post
  • setup.less
  • tag_macros
  • two_step_backup

Current requirements​

Please note that XenForo 2.2 has higher system requirements than earlier versions.

The following are minimum requirements:
  • PHP 7.0 or newer (PHP 8.0 recommended)
  • MySQL 5.5 and newer (Also compatible with MariaDB/Percona etc.)
  • All of the official add-ons require XenForo 2.2.
  • Enhanced Search requires at least Elasticsearch 2.0.

Credit Goes to ENXF

Attachments

• xenforo_2.2.5_nulled_full.zip
    13.4 MB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Know how to thank before questioning. You are asking as if you don't like it because he shared it here!

Be serious, please.
oh i should thank him?
funny

let admin & moderators check the resource.
after they approve, and after i gain my trust
-
then and only then, you all should thank him

NB: @inliadev go on.. use the script in your own forum. don't cry when your site data all gets hacked

he shared this resource, he should know from where & how this is nulled or taken
won't he?
and i questioned him that..

seriously, do you even know php or something?
-
they don't show on virustotal.. idiot
all things don't need to be malware
just some change in code, all the controls goes to the person who nulled it

Reactions: inliadev
oh i should thank him?
funny

let admin & moderators check the resource.
after they approve, and after i gain my trust
-
then and only then, you all should thank him

NB: @inliadev go on.. use the script in your own forum. don't cry when your site data all gets hacked
I have no project running XENFORO.

I also have no plans to use xenorph even in the future.

That's why I'm not going to use it.

However, thank you for your vision ...

Reactions: TuhinTushar
I have no project running XENFORO.

I also have no plans to use xenorph even in the future.

That's why I'm not going to use it.

However, thank you for your vision ...
then you should pay no interest in this..

let the xenforo related users handle it

• Love
Reactions: inliadev
NB: I was not active here. Anyway, I've found this from ENXF and also added that the credit goes to them in footer of the post.

he shared this resource, he should know from where & how this is nulled or taken
won't he?
and i questioned him that..

Meanwhile, he has added the source.

seriously, do you even know php or something?
-
they don't show on virustotal.. idiot
all things don't need to be malware
just some change in code, all the controls goes to the person who nulled it

True, but it's also true that images can play a big part in hiding malicious code, too. The rest could be easily verified via a diff tool of your choice, provided you have access to the original retail code.

No need to be disrespectful & riding on high horses in general - normally people acting like that usually don't deserve it - just a pattern from experience.

let the xenforo related users handle it

Indeed, let's agree on that. ;)

Kids !
Stop your quarrel, otherwise I will give out yellow cards like in a football game. Permanent warnings.​

• Haha
Reactions: Medw1311
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock