• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[WTB]WHMCS Lifetime License

ServesDevs

Feb 26, 2021
Hello! Please message me, if you have a WHMCS Lifetime License and you are willing to sell it. Thanks!

I have one that I could part with, but are those looking to buy such a license not aware that WHMCS recently stopped allowing renewal of the support service for lifetime licenses? whmcs.png
I recently contacted them just to download the latest version I was entitled to while under support contract, and they refused.

Now I'm looking at something simple like HostBilling on CC but do billing with a different system anyway due to not many clients.

Reactions: d3v1l
I'm planning to sell WHMCS domain verified license. All unlocked with automatic update. very cheap @$6/Month. When I become eligible, I'll offer it to marketplace. But anyone can contact me always.

Guys stop, as of 2020 you are not allowed to transfer lifetime licenses. Anyone who tells you he wants to sell you such a license, will end up scamming you or simply sell you his license and his domain. Other than that you can not get a lifetime license anymore. Also no more updates for lifetime license users.

I'm sure a person could sell their WHMCS profile and update the domain, as licenses can be re-issued. But you're right that the license itself is now basically useless. Heck, WHMCS wouldn't even give me a download link to the last version my license was good for. There are so many better alternatives now anyway. Although not as robust in feature set, I'm finding Host Billing from CodeCanyon to fit my needs, and for $59 it's easily worth the price.

Now is this the same like getting a license.php file and a server is faking the IP?

I have one that I could part with, but are those looking to buy such a license not aware that WHMCS recently stopped allowing renewal of the support service for lifetime licenses? whmcs.png
I recently contacted them just to download the latest version I was entitled to while under support contract, and they refused.

Now I'm looking at something simple like HostBilling on CC but do billing with a different system anyway due to not many clients.
update available? dont need support, it update available, can you share? (paid)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock