• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPNotif: WordPress SMS & WhatsApp Notifications

WPNotif: WordPress SMS & WhatsApp Notifications v2.9.4.1

No permission to download
yes , I use it on my corporate site
When I tried with old version it was getting error, do you have faced any issue with it? I wanna use this plugin with Netgsm instead of their official plugin cause of it's limited

I am not facing any problem for now.

You can use it comfortably with netgsm, but you need to make the settings properly. You have to enter the username and password you got from netgsm. I also recommend you to get a whatsapp line on netgsm.

I am not facing any problem for now.

You can use it comfortably with netgsm, but you need to make the settings properly. You have to enter the username and password you got from netgsm. I also recommend you to get a whatsapp line on netgsm.
I have already entered corrrect details and I'm using netgsm official plugin with same details no problem with this plugin but when I tried with notify plugin it getting an error. I'll try newest version once again.
I wanna this plugin because it's including whatsapp too and I wanna get a whatsapp line on netgsm too.

I couldn't quite understand. Can you write in Turkish via pm? :D

Does it mean the Android App hasto be Modded to work without a Purchase Code?

to avoid going by third party gateway like twilio using your phone custom gateway
You mean you have an alternative to using the WPNotif Android App i.e using another Android App that works with WPNotif Plugin?

Is that what you mean? If so I'm interested.

(Can you link it to Zender?)

i mean your own sms gateway with your sim android phone
I understand what you mean, what I'm asking is about the service you're offering to provide;
- is it an Android App to be linked with WPNotif? OR
-is it your own custom App (or SaaaS)?

Reactions: lineset1819
I understand what you mean, what I'm asking is about the service you're offering to provide;
- is it an Android App to be linked with WPNotif? OR
-is it your own custom App (or SaaaS)?
your app your saas sending service with your sim card android phone connected to WP NOTIF like a custom gateway i hope you understand

is there a way to download the addon to use whit 360dialog?
i get the error "Error while verifying your addon license." when try to download the addon
any one?

seu aplicativo, seu serviço de envio saas com seu telefone Android com cartão SIM conectado ao WP NOTIF como um gateway personalizado, espero que você entenda
any way to use the free mobile plan -on android- without being the official apk?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock