• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPML WooCommerce Multilingual Addons

WPML WooCommerce Multilingual Addon v.5.3.6

No permission to download
Babak updated WPML WooCommerce Multilingual Addons with a new update entry:

WPML WooCommerce Multilingual Addon v5.0.1

Download WPML WooCommerce Multilingual Addon v5.0.1 Nulled Free
WooCommerce Multilingual & Multicurrency 5.0.1
Released on: May 30, 2022
Fixes

• Fixed the upgrade routine for the attribute look-up table
  • Fixed a fatal error that occurred on sites running a WPML version older than 4.5.2
  • Removed an obsolete filter on the “woocommerce_create_page_id” hook
  • Fixed an issue with duplication of product terms when using WPML’s Classic Translation Editor on WordPress 6.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

I just installed version 5.1.2 and it also asked for serial key. Removed it reinstalled it just to be sure but it's also asking for serial key.

EDIT 31/01/2023 :
@amir00002, @adolysy, @teemo
If it can help anyone, I was looking for the language plugin for Minimog Wordpress Theme and it works with the WPML plugin not addon (did not pay enough attention on my part).

It worked for me with the right plugin (in this thread, only the addon is available) available on Babiato (type "WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin v4.5.14" on babiato search bar ). Thanks @Babak for the plugin.

PS : Moreover, even if you install WPML plugin you will have to pay for automatic translation.

Last edited:

Version 5.1.3

April 18, 2023
  • Bump “Tested up to” versions.
  • Fix adjusting variable products on the orders page.
  • Fix the new “filter by price” widget.
  • Restore the translation of page ids fetched with get_option().
  • Fix incorrect placeholders in a translated string (Greek & Hebrew).
  • Fix the stock status lock on the translated product edit page.

Reactions: jadolyo and kolliop

WPML WooCommerce Multilingual Addon v5.1.3

Download WPML WooCommerce Multilingual Addon v5.1.3 Nulled Free
WooCommerce Multilingual & Multicurrency 5.1.3
Released on: April 18, 2023

Updated information for which versions of WordPress and WooCommerce is WooCommerce Multilingual tested for (the “Tested up to” information).
Fixed an issue with adjusting variable products on the orders page.
Fixed an issue with the new “filter by price” widget.
Fixed an issue with restoring the translation of page IDs fetched using the...

WPML WooCommerce Multilingual Addon v5.2.0

Download WPML WooCommerce Multilingual Addon v5.2.0 Nulled Free
WooCommerce Multilingual & Multicurrency v5.2.0
Released on: June 20, 2023
UX

Revamped the setup wizard, making it more user-friendly and visually appealing.
Added a preset format when adding a new secondary currency.
Improved the search box when adding a new currency to allow searching by currency code.
Fixed the “Install and activate” button on the notice when the site does not have WooCommerce Multilingual active yet...

• Love
Reactions: guguk and Patton
Is Troubleshoot tools not working on nulled versions?

I use wpml for woocommerce, I translated all the attiributions and added them to the products.

Variables do not appear in translated languages. In the WPML forums they say that running the troubleshoot tool solves it. I run it and everything shows as being cleaned, but when I refresh the page it comes back to the old state.

Has anyone experienced this problem?

Last edited:
Troubleshoot tools don't work on nulled versions?

I use wpml for woocommerce, I translated all the attiributions and added them to the products.

Variables do not appear in translated languages. In the WPML forums they say that running the troubleshoot tool solves it. I run it and everything shows as being cleaned, but when I refresh the page it comes back to the old state.

Has anyone experienced this problem?
You need to elaborate your issue. What's mean it?
I run it and everything shows as being cleaned, but when I refresh the page it comes back to the old state.
When you enter "troubleshooting" page there have a lot of tools you can run it.

You need to elaborate your issue. What's mean it?

When you enter "troubleshooting" page there have a lot of tools you can run it.

I meant this page:

Before sync process:

1693830981360.png

After sync process:

1693831066322.png

After refreshing page:

1693831120893.png

As you can see the sync process is not working. When I refresh the page, it goes back to the initial state as if nothing was done.

I meant this page:

Before sync process:

1693830981360.png

After sync process:

1693831066322.png

After refreshing page:

1693831120893.png

As you can see the sync process is not working. When I refresh the page, it goes back to the initial state as if nothing was done.
I dont think so. It can not be complete the process caused your hosting/server environment? or you just checked everyting and run but I think you need to select only "fix translation relationship".
If I were you I was took a backup before start and run once on localhost.

I dont think so. It can not be complete the process caused your hosting/server environment? or you just checked everyting and run but I think you need to select only "fix translation relationship".
If I were you I was took a backup before start and run once on localhost.

I tried everything. Selected one by one, disabled all caches, plugins except wpml and it's addons.

We use rocket.net as a hosting. We don't have any problem with server environment and resource amount. (Everyhing has a tick at the requirement section.)

Its not working.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock