• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPjobster - Service Marketplace WordPress Theme

WPjobster - Service Marketplace WordPress Theme v5.8.1 + Addons

No permission to download
yes

yes do not update to the new one, you know the saying:" if it is not broken do not try to fix it" ? i use 5.81 and i am fine with it i do not need the new version all plugins do not work etc. useless... i have all plugins on the 5.81 and all working fine
can you please share all addons you have here? thank you

@TassieNZ, Please update this theme along with add-ons the version is 6.1.7 which is not latest but is an update to our current resources. I hope it helps.

CHANGE LOG BELOW

6.1.7 – 21 Dec 2022​

Features
* Added search for Jobster Settings & Design

Improvements
* Performance improvements

Bugfixes
* Fixed cursor jumping for pm page when another language than default is selected
* Fixed arbitration email details

Attachments

• wpjobster.v6.1.7.zip
    11.6 MB · Views: 98
  • WPJobster Addons.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 97
@TassieNZ, Please update this theme along with add-ons the version is 6.1.7 which is not latest but is an update to our current resources. I hope it helps.

CHANGE LOG BELOW

6.1.7 – 21 Dec 2022​

Features
* Added search for Jobster Settings & Design

Improvements
* Performance improvements

Bugfixes
* Fixed cursor jumping for pm page when another language than default is selected
* Fixed arbitration email details
I haven't checked them, they might not be nulled.

i do not understand why everyone wants always the latest update especially on jobster after they started the new version, you start from ZERO again because not 1 plugin works, i keep my 5.8.1 works fine no problem with and all plugins work fine

Reactions: codepens
I second this.

btw, does the invoice plugin work on your end? coz mine doesn't. it says:
FPDF error: Can't open image file: https://dev/jobster/wp-content/plugins/wpjobster-invoices//images/logo.png

any fix for this?
well it says the problem did you set a logo for the invoice? make sure you did not deleted it by mistake, go to invoice settings and set the logo and try then
if it keeps on happening let me know by the way what version you use of the plugin and i like your username :)

Last edited:
Reactions: PigBenis
well it says the problem did you set a logo for the invoice? make sure you did not deleted it by mistake, go to invoice settings and set the logo and try then
if it keeps on happening let me know by the way what version you use of the plugin and i like your username :)
doesn't work and I have checked the path to the image as well. perhaps this happens because it's in localhost? I'm using v2.0.7
LMAO, thank you for the compliment :D

doesn't work and I have checked the path to the image as well. perhaps this happens because it's in localhost? I'm using v2.0.7
LMAO, thank you for the compliment :D
This is an old version of the plugin, it will not work for you.
You need a plugin starting from version v3.x

Anyone got entrepreneur version 6.1.8 with addons and paymet gateway. willing to pay.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock