• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
I just tried it and that does not appear when I minimize the css. Indicates what steps you follow until you see that message.
The steps that I followed was download the plugin, replace the previous update with this one that was uploaded and apply the settings that you see in the images that I attached, then when I applied the changes that notice appeared.

But based on the previous update that I have downloaded from here, this warning only appears when you try to use (Optimize CSS delivery) with the REMOVE UNUSED CSS option before when you used that option and activated that warning appeared, I imagine that the same thing is happening now .

1685039905609.png
1685039931275.png
1685039959858.png
1685039996177.png 1685040017141.png

The steps that I followed was download the plugin, replace the previous update with this one that was uploaded and apply the settings that you see in the images that I attached, then when I applied the changes that notice appeared.

But based on the previous update that I have downloaded from here, this warning only appears when you try to use (Optimize CSS delivery) with the REMOVE UNUSED CSS option before when you used that option and activated that warning appeared, I imagine that the same thing is happening now .
You can use v3.13.2 fixed
@Babak Đã giải quyết phiên bản cố định cho vấn đề không sử dụng css.

WP Rocket plugin checks if the license is valid or not. If valid, that option will work. But because in this code, the license is not real and valid, WP Rocket returns a 401 or 404 error to the server.

delete_transient( 'rocket_check_key_errors' );
delete_transient( 'wp_rocket_no_licence' );
$consumer_data = [
'consumer_key' => '********',
'consumer_email' => '[email protected]',
'secret_key' => hash( 'crc32', '[email protected]' ),
];
update_option( 'wp_rocket_settings', array_merge( get_option( 'wp_rocket_settings', [] ), $consumer_data ) );
add_filter( 'pre_http_request', function( $pre, $parsed_args, $url ) {
if ( strpos( $url, 'https://wp-rocket.me/valid_key.php' ) !== false ) {
return [
'response' => [ 'code' => 200, 'message' => 'ОК' ],
'body' => json_encode( [
'success' => true,
'data' => $consumer_data,
] )
];
} elseif ( strpos( $url, 'https://wp-rocket.me/stat/1.0/wp-rocket/user.php' ) !== false ) {
return [
'response' => [ 'code' => 200, 'message' => 'ОК' ],
'body' => json_encode( [
'licence_account' => '-1',
'licence_expiration' => 1893456000,
'has_one-com_account' => false,
] )
];
}
return $pre;
}, 10, 3 );

Yes, that warning no longer appears, but something happened with the CSS loading, the low pagespeed score and GTMETRIX seems like something is not working correctly.
strange! let's wait for some fellow software developer to solve the problem.

You can try this version
1685316555524.png 1685316797345.png

Nothing, the REMOVE UNUSE CSS option does not seem to be working well, at the beginning everything works perfectly, it optimizes everything, but if you clear the user cache or delete the preload, the REMOVE UNUSE CSS is disabled and the score drops I don't know if it's just me but it would be good the opinion of another person who tries it to rule out that the problem is only me.

You can try this version
1685316555524.png 1685316797345.png

Nothing, the REMOVE UNUSE CSS option does not seem to be working well, at the beginning everything works perfectly, it optimizes everything, but if you clear the user cache or delete the preload, the REMOVE UNUSE CSS is disabled and the score drops I don't know if it's just me but it would be good the opinion of another person who tries it to rule out that the problem is only me.
Correction: If it works, I just cleared the Cloudflare cache and all the cache of the page and the REMOVE UNUSE CSS no longer disappears, there is only the problem of the page score, that has not improved as before, but I will continue testing to see if the problem is not on my side.
1685319686089.png

3.13.4 June 5, 2023​

• Enhancement: Improve partial cache clearing for non-latin URLs (#5815)
  • Enhancement: Fix deprecation notices in PHP 8.2.3 (#5801)
  • Enhancement: Change the jQuery recommended exclusion from Delay JavaScript (#4371)
  • Enhancement: Improve hit rates for Redis by moving ‘wp_rocket_no_licence’ to the options API (#5793)
  • Bugfix: Sanitization of permalink settings output (#5893)
  • Bugfix: Fix ‘undefined array key’ warning in specific circumstances (#5492)
  • 3rd-party compatibility: Improve compatibility with security plugins to prevent excessive cache clearing (#5887)

Reactions: smalok
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock