• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO

WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO v6.8.1 Nulled

No permission to download
I have tried it with another website that already have litespeed cache and wps hide login and it worked fine !!!
the only difference between both sites is WPML ! and the fact that i have installed wp hide on the multilingual website before.
It's really giving me a headache
Hey there,

It is something inside the settings of WPML. I had it also and got me crazy but found a way to fix. And then forgot about it and got crazy with another website.

So you need to disable the Hide plugin, do all your settings (not the translation) in WPML, then you can activate Hide plugin back and should be good.

Hey there,

It is something inside the settings of WPML. I had it also and got me crazy but found a way to fix. And then forgot about it and got crazy with another website.

So you need to disable the Hide plugin, do all your settings (not the translation) in WPML, then you can activate Hide plugin back and should be good.
I can't do anything since once i activate the plugin i cannot access any settings, i just keep getting error
Thanks for the help anyway but i have given up on this plugin

I can't do anything since once i activate the plugin i cannot access any settings, i just keep getting error
Disable it : rename or delete the plugin folder. But if you do that, you will probably have some settings from the Hide plugin that will be still active.
So best way would be to disable WPML (renaming folders plugin), then disable through backend dashboard the Hide plugin, and activate WPML and continue..

Reactions: GuestofHonor
Disable it : rename or delete the plugin folder. But if you do that, you will probably have some settings from the Hide plugin that will be still active.
So best way would be to disable WPML (renaming folders plugin), then disable through backend dashboard the Hide plugin, and activate WPML and continue..
I will try it later and let you know.
Thanks for the help

@JCerberus bro can you upload this one please? Thanks ;)

4.5.1​

Release Date – 2022-11-24
Author – Nsp Code
Hash – cf71bf8551f724015a65efbd00b82bb100d51640

• Fixed JSON rest_route block, when using the “Non logged-in” selection

Reactions: jwolf and amit338
Anyone can please update the resource? Thanks :)

4.6​

Release Date – 2022-12-08
Author – Nsp Code
Hash – 6e5d4c5bc4d2ae62c5175374ffe28d3ba708f8ff

• Implements the Permissions Policy header which replaced the deprecated Feature Policy.
  • Add headers for the MU wp-hide-loader module.
  • Fix: avoid stripping off the forward slash on certain headers

Babak updated WP Hide & Security Enhancer Premium By Nsp Code with a new update entry:

WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO v4.6.0 Nulled

Download WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO v4.6.0 Nulled Free
v4.6 - Release Date – 2022-12-08
Author – Nsp Code

Implements the Permissions Policy header which replaced the deprecated Feature Policy.
Add headers for the MU wp-hide-loader module.
Fix: avoid stripping off the forward slash on certain headers

Read the rest of this update entry...

After working for 30 minutes, it became inactive and asks for a license code.
Even the previous versions that worked correctly, do not work!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock