• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO

WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO v.6.7.2.23

No permission to download
Are you getting the same error again in the latest(4.4.7) version ?
yes
and on their website it's mentioned that it work's with litespeed cache plugin and i cannot think of anything else that might cause this except wps_hide_login and litespeed, i have even tried troubleshoot mode and the error remained !

Are you getting the same error again in the latest(4.4.7) version ?
I have tried it with another website that already have litespeed cache and wps hide login and it worked fine !!!
the only difference between both sites is WPML ! and the fact that i have installed wp hide on the multilingual website before.
It's really giving me a headache

4.4.6​

Release Date – 2022-11-16
Author – Nsp Code
Hash – 75706204011cbeb20830e85bc5befa6bfe7a6785

• Security Scan Dashboard Widget
  • Security Scan interface progress approach to avoid output buffering issue.

Source: https://wp-hide.com/wp-hide-pro-changelog/

@xLab how come they didn't mentioned 4.4.7?

Anyone has 4.4.6 available without embedded backdoors please (lol)? 😀

Faking a release (and forgetting to properly modify the dates) of modification of the files (lol#2), it's lame guys, really. 👎🏻Are we joking or what? 🤷🏻‍♂️ Do we get back serious please? 🧐

Also, don't forget that I come from a cybersecurity background, I know reverse shells and how to embed PHP payloads in plugins and themes. Should I not have the thought you're faking the version trying to spread some of them on the code, right? 🎩

Many release groups makes this, I usually choose well my sources and this time I found this incident. I wait explanations from who really submitted the file (yes, I'm talking to you bro, you know who I mean 🤦🏻‍♂️), I won't disclose your name publicly, but please don't even try to fu** with me. Okay? 🤣

Now let's get and act back again as friends and ethical as before, cooperate on providing good resources and we are all happy like before. Deal? 😍

If anyone has the license and can download the last version, we can null it for the whole community, @xLab is master with the nulling of this plugin. File SHA256 Checksums will be much appreciated.

Thanks to whoever will help in an ethical way. ;)

Last edited:

Faking a release (and forgetting to properly modify the dates) of modification of the files (lol#2), it's lame guys, really. 👎🏻Are we joking or what? 🤷🏻‍♂️ Do we get back serious please? 🧐

Also, don't forget that I come from a cybersecurity background, I know reverse shells and how to embed PHP payloads in plugins and themes. Should I not have the thought you're faking the version trying to spread some of them on the code, right? 🎩

Many release groups makes this, I usually choose well my sources and this time I found this incident. I wait explanations from who really submitted the file (yes, I'm talking to you bro, you know who I mean 🤦🏻‍♂️), I won't disclose your name publicly, but please don't even try to fu** with me. Okay? 🤣

Now let's get and act back again as friends and ethical as before, cooperate on providing good resources and we are all happy like before. Deal? 😍

If anyone has the license and can download the last version, we can null it for the whole community, @xLab is master with the nulling of this plugin. File SHA256 Checksums will be much appreciated.

You didn't need to write that much.
Since the developer of this plugin is a bit of an idiot, a ridiculous changelog has been created this way for years. Currently, the latest version appears to be 4.4.9
Don't look at the changelog page. the developer is an idiot.

Since the developer of this plugin is a bit of an idiot, a ridiculous changelog has been created this way for years. Currently, the latest version appears to be 4.4.9

Attachments

• wp-hide-security-enhancer-pro-4.4.9.zip
    638.8 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: xLab
I haven't downloaded this plugin yet but I heard that it might be easy to null compare to old versions which were different.

include -> wph.class.php
function interface_expand(): add “return true;” as first argument (line 1556)
function expanded(): add “return false;” as first argument (linne 1561)

You're right, he's an idiot (lol) anyway I wasn't just understanding the discrepancy between the changelog and the released versions posted here, so now I come to the conclusion he's definitely an idiot. Apologies if I doubted but I rather prefer to talk instead to keep something in my mind without making it clear, hope you won't get it as a personal thing. ;)

4.4.9​

Release Date – 2022-11-17
Author – Nsp Code
Hash – d24bb2aab7bd4ed4571739f52dd78a865151fd3a

• Improved page Print disable.
  • Fix: Security Scan items progress
  • Fix: Security Scan PostProcessing check
  • Fix: Security Scan PHP 8 variable is countable notice

I installed malware and I will invade your server. I think I can profit mining cryptocurrencies... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: RoninHood
I installed malware and I will invade your server. I think I can profit mining cryptocurrencies... 🤔
Browser-based crypto miners are lame, first thing: you won't be able to mine anything with it because you need ASIC miners in order to do it. Secondly, the only thing you can try to mine is Monero, which is quite old as a Browser-based crypto-miner and automatically recognized by most of the Browsers Add-ons blocking malicious scripts out there (i.e. uMatrix, uBlock, etc).

That said, funny joke, but let's keep the thread serious because not everyone will get the joke and will start to overthink and the thread itself will lose credibility, agree? :)

Am i the only one facing this issue about outdated plugin even after updating Web capture_18-11-2022_233142_www.sirstevehq.com.jpeg the plugin? Or its from the developer's end?

Reactions: Amsal
Am i the only one facing this issue about outdated plugin even after updating Web capture_18-11-2022_233142_www.sirstevehq.com.jpeg the plugin? Or its from the developer's end?
I'm sure @xLab can fix it, but he may be sick of fixing Developer bugs!!! 😜

4.5​

Release Date – 2022-11-22
Author – Nsp Code
Hash – 7a939a6b0146af93654547a33c181af3c5bbf300

• Check if HTTP_USER_AGENT environment variable is set before compare

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ruiztees
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock