• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP ERP Pro + Extensions

WP ERP Pro + Extensions v1.2.6 Untouched

No permission to download
sh**, please read my thread above! I'll end up removing this totally soon. :(

The Pro version comes with 9 included addons. All the rest are paid per month. WooCommerce v1.4.2 is included, but NOT the rest. Maybe purchase them for us and I'll include them. :(
u r free to remove at all but I' not agree with u.
addons have to be purchased separately as pro version. only core wp-erp is free. as license validation of pro version is by passed in the same way addons module are available. As I know these types of scripts are called nulled. and my dear addons are meant to be used with pro version only not with core. There is no option to install addons in free version.
and is addons do not work with pro then how these addons are working with pro along with free ver.1.10.5 as guided above:
This is my opinion as per my knowledge. I'm not disparaging anyone here as everyone is here to help members.

Can anyone update pro version?

WP Message:

"Please update WP ERP PRO

We’ve pushed a major update on both WP ERP Free and WP ERP Pro that requires you to use latest version of both. Please update your ERP Pro to the latest version"

Reactions: gpLover!

=== WP ERP Pro - The Ultimate Company & Business Management Solution ===
Contributors: tareq1988, nizamuddinbabu, wedevs
Requires at least: 4.4
Tested up to: 6.1.1
Requires PHP: 5.6
Stable tag: 1.3.1
License: GPLv2
License: GPLv2 or later

any update on this guys, I also need it really bad for testing purposes...

@Babak , Any updates here Bro. Need to test this urgently before buying..
On another note, what other HRM systems are better then this one on WP?

Please update WP ERP PRO

We’ve pushed a major update on both WP ERP Free and WP ERP Pro that requires you to use latest version of both. Please update your ERP Pro to the latest version

Here is the nulled version 1.3.1. These are the files updated.
1. includes/Modules.php
2. Includes/Admin/Update.php

Attachments

• erp-pro-v1.3.1-NULLED.zip
    11.4 MB · Views: 120
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock