• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Decoded WP Brutal AI 1.12 - Decode - PHP 7.2 - IonCube v11

not sure why this plugin overfancifies and makes a drama story out of a post loop content edit, i mean its nothing fancy, not even sure why one would need the plugin, aside from the headache of having toi whip up few admin pages. id even recommend it. Id dare say might ev en be able to do it all throug hsomething like WP-ALL-IMPORT, connect to openAi as hte input. Also could do local imagegen via MJ/SD.

Anyhow that said, it is truly astounding how many WP plugins that are wholly AI focused, that are out there, of which dont even consider the idea of automated/unattended generation / are manual / or can only create new entries, and dont modify the untold swathes of raggedy old in desperate need of love. posts are out there . LIke does the AI itself need to spell it out for them xD So hats oiff to this dev of Brutal AI, for having a noggin :)

Reactions: Deoz and brass9
re: tagging nulls/decodeds

So i kind of got into the habit of leaving out all TAGGING on decodes in particular, in response to all the shameless charlatans out there who couldnt even decode character of HEX let alone Ioncube. It rubbed me up the wrong way, but np dude, not the case here, i will do from hereon, :)

Reactions: slvrsteele
When OP can provide proof of purchase, in whatever form, can link here the decoded + nulled files.

When OP can provide proof of purchase, in whatever form, can link here the decoded + nulled files.
Thank you for your decoded files, but could you decode the files from the updates for me? I would greatly appreciate it.

Attachments

• wpbrutalai (3).zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 16
Thank you for your decoded files, but could you decode the files from the updates for me? I would greatly appreciate it.
read rules of forum, rules of this forum section, even just the one liner discussions above, why does todays generation suffer so badly with literacy. and basic comprehsnsion. idk . But to translatee dont be a d-s rolling new account in hopes that someone will process this time. What decoded files are u even reterring to. U come here some bum off the street gutter, first post how must we know where the files u pasted came from ? This is stagnant - AKA going nowwhere untill someone with a vbalid license comes forward or PMS an admin/mod with proof of purchase or receipt. There is some data thatneeds to be captured (and can be done safely with code/tool provided to u, or by one of us)_ Essential info needed to create a nulled version / license emul;ator

Reactions: freenulled
... why does todays generation suffer so badly with literacy. and basic comprehension.
[little rant] I initially thought this may be an issue with our second language people. However, I don't think it is! In general, the second language people actually appear to spend more time trying to understand our rules properly!!! Very frustrating at times! :) [/little rant]

Reactions: freenulled
not sure why this plugin overfancifies and makes a drama story out of a post loop content edit, i mean its nothing fancy, not even sure why one would need the plugin, aside from the headache of having toi whip up few admin pages. id even recommend it. Id dare say might ev en be able to do it all throug hsomething like WP-ALL-IMPORT, connect to openAi as hte input. Also could do local imagegen via MJ/SD.
I believe they have their own private plugins, they are attacking everything they can of SEO value, when they feel satisfied, then they will release one of them ^^

Hello who do I contact to give invoice and .zip file of the WP Brutal AI plugin
Do you want to start a resource from it?

You can send me a private message with proof of purchase screenshot and a link to download untouched files.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock