• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Decoded WP Brutal AI 1.12 - Decode - PHP 7.2 - IonCube v11

ZenkaiDS

May 13, 2022
I have a plugin called "WP Brutal AI" It is an assistant to create content with OpenAI.

I want nulled it, but some files are encoded in ioncube.

It would be very helpful if someone helps me decoding the files.

Thank you

Attachments

• wpbrutalai-1.12_decode_please.zip
    928.2 KB · Views: 34
yes, I'm interested too. both, this one from brutalai and the one from WP PAA Generator.

Both are simple but create massive content using AI.

The ones currently on the market are for individual articles, but not this one, this is to generate hundreds of pages at once with good sero and with the OpenAI api. I have managed to remove the parameter of 5 campaigns to 500 but I do not know how to make it nulled.

Reactions: albatros
I have not been able to get it to work. I copied and replaced the files but it does not work for me. I don't know what I did wrong. If the decode creator can help, I would greatly appreciate it!

Does this not work off apis, as i understood it, lguys wanted to just rip the prompts from the protected code. - but to fix current errors if any in teh decode itself, , u need to enable php and wp debug & error logging, once u do then paste the error logs here, and i ca. It will hopefully have some info on where and what the problem iis

it doesn't give me any error. just that the premium features are still blocked. i.e. it's the same as the original demo file. that's why i don't know if i'm doing something wrong when installing it, because for me it hasn't made any changes.

it doesn't give me any error. just that the premium features are still blocked. i.e. it's the same as the original demo file. that's why i don't know if i'm doing something wrong when installing it, because for me it hasn't made any changes.
i didnt null it only decode, i can have look at code tomorrow, wwhat are the premium features ? narrow it down and i can spare some minutes

Reactions: albatros
DECODED

heere we go lads, seems i was fiddling with decoder while drunk at some point, FOR(x) loops seem a bit wonky. If u have issues lemme know, ill try find time to fix.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Could this be possibly avaiable for reupload? I wasn't able to access the link as of the moment. TIA bro

Thanks @Loomy for decoding. If someone can provide proof of purchase for this plugin then it will also be nulled.

P.S.: actually already nulled but still need a proof of purchase as per our guidelines

Reactions: Loomy
Thanks @Loomy for decoding. If someone can provide proof of purchase for this plugin then it will also be nulled.

P.S.: actually already nulled but still need a proof of purchase as per our guidelines
well had a brief look and as far as io can tell, there is no real work offloaded to authors own api, is merely the same lazy and primitive license check scattered about failing which will exclude premiium features/ revert to free

• Love
Reactions: slvrsteele
well had a brief look and as far as io can tell, there is no real work offloaded to authors own api, is merely the same lazy and primitive license check scattered about failing which will exclude premiium features/ revert to free
As per our guidelines if a proof of purchase isn't provided we can't release a nulled version.

If someone purchased this and makes it a resource then there's no issue.

Reactions: Loomy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock