• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Worksuite Saas - Project Management System

Worksuite Saas - Project Management System 5.3.9

No permission to download
Screenshot 2023-05-22 at 22-36-14 Module Settings.png

7 Modules nulled, remove purchase code click

Attachments

• Asset.zip
    50.6 KB · Views: 114
  • Payroll.zip
    137.4 KB · Views: 126
  • Recruit.zip
    845.6 KB · Views: 129
  • RestAPI.zip
    205.1 KB · Views: 108
  • Sms.zip
    133.9 KB · Views: 122
  • Subdomain.zip
    34.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Zoom.zip
    96.9 KB · Views: 122
My friends, to nullify this software just do the following:
1. Open vendor/froiden/envato/src/Traits/AppBoot.php with your favorite text editor.
2. Find "isLegal" function.
3. Replace "false" for "true" at the end of the function.
4. Celebrate! You've nulled it!
5. Like this LOL

this is not working we are getting error

This page isn’t working​

proxicrm.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500
enable debug =true in env file and send the error message.
before that try full url http://proxicrm.com/public/login
make redirection in the cpanel to above url .and edit ur .htaccess file in root folder to avoid file and folder access publically.

Hello brothers. Sorry to bother you. I have this error when I'm setting up the database step. What am I missing please? Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-04 232732.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-04 232732.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 22
Chec
Hello brothers. Sorry to bother you. I have this error when I'm setting up the database step. What am I missing please? Thank you in advance.
Bro check wether the server name and database name and database user are correct if correct that user has privilage on the dtatbase. its sql conncetion error its denied.

Reactions: nanasarpong
All are working fine ....follow instructions and check config server detail ..otherwise you may got errors.

Chec

Bro check wether the server name and database name and database user are correct if correct that user has privilage on the dtatbase. its sql conncetion error its denied.
Can you post the download link?

Hello everyone
I'm facing a problem when a user/company signs up, the first email they receive comes from their own email address yet my SMTP settings are for a different address. Later the emails received are from the right from email address. How do I go about this ?

Hello everyone
I'm facing a problem when a user/company signs up, the first email they receive comes from their own email address yet my SMTP settings are for a different address. Later the emails received are from the right from email address. How do I go about this ?
check super admin SMTP setting ( go SMTP not PHP )

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock