• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WorkDo Dash SaaS - Open Source ERP with Multi-Workspace

WorkDo Dash SaaS - Open Source ERP with Multi-Workspace v4.2 Untouched

No permission to download
Does anyone mind explaining to me how to install 4.0? I can get 3.1 to install fine but, when I try 4.0 on a fresh db and path, it stops the installation during the migration process (I think). It only creates three dbs and says the "add_ons" table doesn't exist when I debug.... I copy the "add_ons" table from the working 3.1 version and then it says the next table doesn't exist...
I tried:
1. replacing the homecontroller.php
2. replacing the response.php
3. changing the dbs to InnoDB
4. install 3.1 then upgrade to 4.0 by copying files in "main_file" folder (except htaccess and env)
5. tried a few times... same process as 3.1 but 4.0 doesn't work for some reason.

Thanks for your thoughts.

If Anyone have these premium addons?
Rest API, Webhook API & Other Modules
Please update

Thanks,

Hello Everyone,
I had purchsed Time Tracker addon for WordDo. After installing it under addons and added it in the subscription plan as well. Enabled it as well. However, it would not show on the side bar menu still.

Attaching it here for you all. Please do let me know if you figure out.

Attachments

• TimeTracker (1).zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 40
Hello Everyone,
I had purchsed Time Tracker addon for WordDo. After installing it under addons and added it in the subscription plan as well. Enabled it as well. However, it would not show on the side bar menu still.

Attaching it here for you all. Please do let me know if you figure out.
Have you found solution to this. Can you share if its resolved?

Can someone help me with how to fix this?

I keep trying to add an add-on and it says that it can't install, this is only how it is with a few of the add-ons. Capture.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trending
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock