• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress Video Robot - The Ultimate Videos Importer

WordPress Video Robot - The Ultimate Videos Importer v1.20.0 Nulled Active With Any Key!

No permission to download
Babak updated WordPress Video Robot - The Ultimate Video Importer with a new update entry:

WordPress Video Robot v1.9.20

WordPress Video Robot v1.9.20 - The Ultimate Video Importer
v1.9.20 September 15th, 2018
[Features]

- Added support for API access auto renewal (API Wizard can keep you connected forever now :) ).
- Added support of PHP 7.2.x.
- Added animated migration wizard to easily enable WPVR own meta tables structure.
- Added WPVR_DISABLE_BLACK_BARS_REMOVER to allow import of big thumbnails that have bad quality or black bars.
- Added support for AceAds used by Bimber theme.
- Revamped WPVR...

Read the rest of this update entry...

For Nulling
In the file ajax/wpvr.ajax.misc.php find the function wpvr_activate_copy_ajax_function which starts around line 488
comment out the '$api = ' section like so (or you can just delete if you'd prefer):

PHP:
//     $api = wpvr_capi_activate(
//       'wpvr',
//       $_POST['code'],
//       $_POST['is_envato'] == 1 ? 'envato' : 'local',
//       $_POST['email'],
//       $new_domain = $act['act_domain'],
//       $new_url = $act['act_url'],
//       $new_ip = $act['act_ip'],
//       $new_cinfos = '',
//       $new_version = $act['act_version']
//     );
And straight after it (so before the 'if' line of code) add this:

PHP:
$api = array("status"=>1,"data"=>"hello");

Now use any email and license key to activate the plugin.

You can click the Rest License button to deactivate the license.

To be able to click the Cance License button safely (which is just a local deactivation plus removing the license from their api server so you could use on another site), in the same file comment out line 480 which is:

PHP:
$api = wpvr_capi_cancel_activation( $act['act_code'] );

Reactions: fan777
@Babak all well? Please could you help me. I don't know if this just happens to me, but when I install this plugin, after one day it automatically turns into another plugin called "WP VR - 360 Panorama and virtual tour creator for WordPress". Can you tell me what happens?

@Babak all well? Please could you help me. I don't know if this just happens to me, but when I install this plugin, after one day it automatically turns into another plugin called "WP VR - 360 Panorama and virtual tour creator for WordPress". Can you tell me what happens?
humm no very strange things

Babak updated WordPress Video Robot - The Ultimate Video Importer with a new update entry:

WordPress Video Robot v1.10.0 Nulled

Download WordPress Video Robot v1.10.0 - The Ultimate Video Importer Nulled Free
------------------------------- v1.10.0 ( July 15th, 2020) -----------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Features]
- Changed the plugin slug from wpvr to wp-video-robot.
- Added support individual import on Gutenberg editor.
- Added Custom dynamic date range option on sources to overcome new YouTube quota limitations.
- Added...

Reactions: heartcore

WordPress Video Robot v1.11.1 Nulled

Download WordPress Video Robot v1.11.1 - The Ultimate Video Importer Nulled Free
------------------------------- v1.11.1 ( December 18th, 2020) ----------------------------- Thanks To @NullMaster

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[BugFixes]
- Corrected license activation issues.
- Corrected license cancellation issues.

------------------------------- v1.11.0 ( December 16th, 2020)...

WordPress Video Robot v1.12.1 Nulled

Download WordPress Video Robot v1.12.1 - The Ultimate Video Importer Nulled Free
v1.12.1 ( January 10th, 2021)

[Features]
- Full re-design of the manual import for a better user experience.
- More manual import options for better flexibility.
- Added more flexibility by managing the imported videos permalinks through WordPress permalinks.

[BugFixes]
- Corrected full video description issue on Youtube video import.
- Corrected comments importer bug when auto-running sources.

Check wp-video-robot/assets/php/do.php

Code:
<?php

if( isset( $_GET['get_wake_hours_runs'] ) ){

echo "WE CONTROL YOU !";

exit;
        }

?>

I have 100% CPU usage now. Its malicuous code.

Check wp-video-robot/assets/php/do.php

Code:
<?php

if( isset( $_GET['get_wake_hours_runs'] ) ){

echo "WE CONTROL YOU !";

exit;
        }

?>

I have 100% CPU usage now. Its malicuous code.
no its not :D i downloaded directly from codecanyon

v1.13.0 ( January 24th, 2021)

[BugFixes]
- Corrected the fade screen issue when running the CRON.
- Corrected the meta sources fatal error when running the CRON.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock