• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordpress site hacked

i finally got the site 100% clean... wpforms was the main issue... if I had just updated it, any bad files with different names than those in the core would still be there so to be safe, I renamed WPFORMS to kill_wpForms then re-installed a fresh wpforms, then compared the folder and yep, just as I suspected, extra files in the original that would still be there had I just re-installed over the old installation.

Now the scan results look like this: (finally)

1679695766245.png

Thx for all the help from everyone... what a mess I had - would still be like that without the help of this site - another donation about to be processed
Glad you got it all sorted out. You should always keep all your plugins updated. Using ones that are 12 months old is just asking for trouble.

Babiato has an amazing amount of security experts that are always happy to help. Especially @slvrsteele who in his own words says .... "I'm an effin God". :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: And he is 100% correct! :)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock