• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress Project Bidding Theme Freelance Marketplace By SiteMile

WordPress Project Bidding Theme Freelance Marketplace By SiteMile v4.2.0

No permission to download

patrocle

Well Known Senior Member!
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Nov 17, 2018
West Coast - Usa
babia.to
patrocle submitted a new resource:

WordPress Project Bidding Theme Freelance Marketplace By SiteMile - Download Free - WordPress Project Bidding Theme Freelance Marketplace By SiteMile

2020-07-17_21-15-02.jpg

A complete freelance marketplace solution
The best wordpress theme which allows you to build a freelancer website, or a project bidding, chores, task website from your wordpress blog. Launch a job or freelancers site in minutes. The perfect solution for the professionals but also for novice users. A real turn-key solution!

*Clean Files*

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: Dude and lipton.io
What this:
/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/13181_HireBee_v1.3.6.zip
has to do with this tread?
That HireBee_v1.3.6.zip theme is from this site:
witch has nothing to do with sitemile.

Reactions: Dude
What this:
What this:
You are a staff member why do you act like you dont know the basics...
The hirebee file is inside your demo data .wpress backup, extract it, look into the directory:
then you will find it, scan it again.

when you scan .wpress file directly you wont always find the malware, esprecially its another zip file inside wpress
So u tell me...

Look Friend, i share directly from the developer the theme and data files. U think i am going to do a full install to see what's in those files? i don't think so, u can do that, and if you have a problem why not pay for it and ask the developer...

"You are a staff member why do you act like you dont know the basics... " and stop pointing fingers to a staff member! U have been warned.

Look Friend, i share directly from the developer the theme and data files. U think i am going to do a full install to see what's in those files? i don't think so, u can do that, and if you have a problem why not pay for it and ask the developer...

"You are a staff member why do you act like you dont know the basics... " and stop pointing fingers to a staff member! U have been warned.
Sorry if I hurt your pride, I treat everyone equally, I'm sorry for you if you think because you work here and you deserve respect even when you are doing a bad bad job.

This is very irresponsible to ask your user to pay for it and ask the developer when we found a malware on this site. Is that mean whenever someone shares a malware here they can say the same thing?
What happened to "Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE."

this is what i teach my intern:
No, you dont have to install every theme, but since we have a brain, we have to look at the extension of the file before scanning it, extension is something behind a file name like .rar, .zip, .wpress. When we scan it on virustotal, we can't directly scan .wpress file because it is not packed by common archive utility, it is packed by all-in-one plugin, you have to extract it and scan it. You dont have to install it, you just need to extract it.

"U have been warned."
@Babak are users not allowed to say a staff is wrong?

And why is the infected file not being removed yet?

Last edited:
Let's calm down and solve the problem together ❤
In the end, we're all frens here

wholesomecomic_118978205_324306128906483_1960791262248806417_n.jpg

@patrocle I'm sorry if I said anything that crossed the line.
All good , lets just pass over that. Sometime things just happen.

Anyway, see post #6 , with updated demo data as they fixed the infected files. Not sure why that file was there in the first place.
But looks that now files are clean!
(that was the zip file of the demo data uploaded and checked.)
u can give it a try and report back.

For other users if you want to extract .wpress files u can use
Code:
https://traktor.wp-migration.com/
for windows to extract and then zip them back and check with virus total.

Reactions: GayBlackJew
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock