• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordpress Newsletter Related Help

swamyji

May 2, 2022
Indore
www.codeair.in
Hi everyone,

I have been using wordpress since 2015 for blogging. I have a good audience base who regularly read my blogs and drop their comments on posts. To manage them and send them newsletters earlier when i have few subscribers, i used Mailchimp for sending blog updates directly in their email. At present my audience strength is strong and i want to use a newsletter platform that can manage all the mega audience on my website and send them newsletters of new posts regularly (min 5 new posts per day updated on my blog)

Please suggest a good newsletter plugin and the plan i should opt-in for. It would be great if someone from Babiato Family can give me an offer and i will purchase from them directly.
Thank you, I will be waiting to hear from someone soon.

Hi everyone,

I have been using wordpress since 2015 for blogging. I have a good audience base who regularly read my blogs and drop their comments on posts. To manage them and send them newsletters earlier when i have few subscribers, i used Mailchimp for sending blog updates directly in their email. At present my audience strength is strong and i want to use a newsletter platform that can manage all the mega audience on my website and send them newsletters of new posts regularly (min 5 new posts per day updated on my blog)

Please suggest a good newsletter plugin and the plan i should opt-in for. It would be great if someone from Babiato Family can give me an offer and i will purchase from them directly.
Thank you, I will be waiting to hear from someone soon.

Hi there,

We use Mailster (Premium)

This prob the best one i know of does everything i do have the latest version of this if you want to buy it

Reactions: swamyji
Hi there,

We use Mailster (Premium)

This prob the best one i know of does everything i do have the latest version of this if you want to buy it
Sounds good!
Does it send the post update to all my subs on every new update ?
Currently, i have 1800+ active subscribers in my blog and even if i post 3 blogs per day the newsletter sending count will be 1800*3=5400 mails per day. And thats where i am getting confused which one to prefer for my requirement and that too in a pocket friendly pricing.

Sounds good!
Does it send the post update to all my subs on every new update ?
Currently, i have 1800+ active subscribers in my blog and even if i post 3 blogs per day the newsletter sending count will be 1800*3=5400 mails per day. And thats where i am getting confused which one to prefer for my requirement and that too in a pocket friendly pricing.
Hello,

You should be able to set that up in the config settings area yeah :)

Reactions: swamyji
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock