• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress/Magento installation on Google Cloud

donvizzini

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
May 27, 2019
<style>
I will install WordPress or Magento 2 on an infrastructure within Google Cloud.
I can give more details for each specific project such as the server location, vCPU and etc.
I have a partnership with Google and will be able to claim coupons in the future for everyone who uses the service.

The values are:
WordPress = 85USD in 1 day
Magento 2 = 120USD in 3 days

Pay by PayPal only.

Any additional information, send me a DM.

Well your post it's not clear enough.
What value does having your implementation using Google Cloud have instead of using alternative solutions like cloudways?
Show us the value in using your services, something like pricing, credit, performance, security, what kind of deals we should expect from your partnership with Google. Something that can help people see your service as valuable.
Remember that people will host their personal or business shop on those sites, if you die who will they recall if they need assistance.

Sorry about that.
In reality, the only service I'm offering is just installing WordPress or Magento on Google Cloud. My job will only be to build the infrastructure to support these applications. Anyone interested should already know about Google Cloud and understand its benefits. I'm not trying to convince someone to change or start using it, but if someone is interested and wants to, I could do that. About support, I did not specify why it is not included. That would be with Google Cloud itself. However, if you want to choose, I can offer this support.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock