• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Price Based on Country Pro Add-on By PriceBasedCountry

WooCommerce Price Based on Country Pro Add-on By PriceBasedCountry v3.4.8

No permission to download

Albertosam

Trusted Uploader
Apr 30, 2020
Albertosam submitted a new resource:

Price Based on Country - Pro Addon - Implement a country-targeted pricing strategy

Price based on Country is a WooCommerce plugin that allows you to sell your products at a different price based on country of your customer and adds multi-currency support to WooCommerce.

Pro features:
  • Automatic updates of exchange rates.
  • Display the currency code next to price.
  • Thousand separator, decimal separator and number of decimals by pricing zone.
  • Currency switcher widget.
  • Support to WooCommerce Subscriptions and WooCommerce Product Bundles.
  • More features...

Read more about this resource...

this is your purchased item ?

Yes! It is my annual renewal plan.
A very useful plugin, especially in conjunction with the YITH Dynamic Pricing per Payment Method, which you already have here on the forum.

For example, you can set individuals price for the conversion: sell a product to anyone who is in Portugal for 30 Euros, and to anyone who is in any other country for 150 dollars if you want.

Using in conjunction with plugin YITH Dynamic Pricing per Payment Method, you can define a payment method exclusively accepted for your native currency, and for payment in dollar another gateway exclusively.

If it is not very clear, it is because I use google translator...

• Love
Reactions: danzzers and Babak
I got "License status Inactive - you are not receiving updates"

Any chance to remove that?

New version - 2.8.13 - 2020.06.03
* Added: Tested up WooCommerce 4.2.

2020.06.16 - version 2.8.14
* Fixed: Sync WooCommerce Booking pricing zone fields with WPML languages.
* Tweak: Support for the job package product type added by some themes.

2020.06.23 - version 2.8.15
* Fixed: Product bundles that contain subscriptions display incorrect HTML price.

Hi
I got "License status Inactive - you are not receiving updates" in version 2.8.15

Any chance to remove that?
Thank you in advance

Any help??? it keeps prompting me " Warning! You didn't set your license key, which means you're missing out on updates and support! Enter your license key."

Albertosam updated WooCommerce Price Based on Country Pro Add-on with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Price Based on Country Pro Add-on 2.9.5

2021.06.17 - version 2.9.5
  • Added: Tested up WooCommerce 5.4.
  • Fixed: Update compatibility with Product Bundles by SomewhereWarm.
  • Fixed: Add the custom fields of the compatibility with Product Bundles to the WPML configuration.
  • Fixed: Log the license API request errors when the request returns 200 status code.
2021.05.19 - version 2.9.4
  • Added: Tested up WooCommerce 5.3.
  • Fixed: Bug on the "Customer History by Brian Richards" compatibility...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krisan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock