• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Email Template Customizer

WooCommerce Email Template Customizer v1.2.3

No permission to download

ntn

Trusted Uploader
Aug 8, 2019
ntn submitted a new resource:

WooCommerce Email Template Customizer - WooCommerce Email Template Customizer is a helpful tool that helps you build and customize the Email

logo.png
The plugin provides sufficient base elements and WooCommerce elements as well as developmental tools for users to build a completed email. You can easily drag and drop, edit and style for transaction emails using Layouts, insert desire contents with no coding knowledge required. Overall, you need to do is a couple of mouse clicks to create and experience your email template that will be sent to your customers.

Read more about this resource...

ntn updated WooCommerce Email Template Customizer with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Email Template Customizer 1.0.0.7

/**1.0.0.7 - 2020.11.24 **/
- Fixed: hook woocommerce_email_customer_details
- Fixed: missing padding when edit on Firefox
- Fixed: Clear template after render message
- Updated: Report order & clicked from suggestion product in email
- Updated: Add more social icons & social icon width
- Updated: Display product's SKU

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you for this plugin! This could be the perfect replacement for WooCommerce Email Customizer that is not supported anymore and have some bugs even with the last version (Ex: If WooCommerce Email Customizer is active, I can't update products using the Woocommerce's import tool. Tested with different sites even plain-vanilla installation)

So again, thank you! I'm gonna test this one right now! Happy new year!

Thank you for this plugin! This could be the perfect replacement for WooCommerce Email Customizer that is not supported anymore and have some bugs even with the last version (Ex: If WooCommerce Email Customizer is active, I can't update products using the Woocommerce's import tool. Tested with different sites even plain-vanilla installation)

So again, thank you! I'm gonna test this one right now! Happy new year!
Hie what is the error produced so that I can check with the developer for you?

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Hie what is the error produced so that I can check with the developer for you?

Hi. Sorry for the misunderstood. I was talking about WooCommerce Email Customizer, a plugin that was the best but is no longer in development. This one has almost the same name: WooCommerce Email TEMPLATE Customizer hahaha

Anyway, nice of you that you offer to check it with the developer! Really! I'm new here, but I'm really like this community so far!

V1.0.1.2 - Untouched - No licence key required.
/**1.0.1.2 - 2020.02.08 **/

- Updated: Add custom URL for image element
- Fixed: Image width in mobile view
- Fixed: Change priority of wp_new_user_notification_email hook
- Fixed: Strip html tag in subject
- Fixed: WPML for new account template
- Fixed: Search product for coupon

Attachments

• woocommerce-email-template-customizer.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
V1.0.1.2 - Untouched - No licence key required.
/**1.0.1.2 - 2020.02.08 **/

- Updated: Add custom URL for image element
- Fixed: Image width in mobile view
- Fixed: Change priority of wp_new_user_notification_email hook
- Fixed: Strip html tag in subject
- Fixed: WPML for new account template
- Fixed: Search product for coupon
Thanks a lot!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock