• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Bookings

WooCommerce Bookings v2.1.1

No permission to download
Hello all, I don't know if this is the right place to ask this (please do let me know if i post on the wrong place)

I have question regarding this plugin.
i have 3 types of service. I want them to be in a single calendar. Each services has different durations and prices

to paint a better picture my services are:
-meetup -> 300k per hour
-call -> 150k per 30 mins
-Chat -> 100k per 20 mins, with bundle price of 210k per 60mins

and I am the sole provider of these services

my problem is that if for example i try to book meetup appointment at 12pm on 20th of October, i can still book call appointment at the same time and date.

how do i set that if a service is booked on a certain time, that particular time shouldn't be able to be booked by other type of services?

I've been looking for guides everywhere and haven't find the answer. if anyone can help me with these or maybe provide me with links to guides I would deeply appreciate it

There is an update:

2021-11-30 - version 1.15.49
* Fix - Availability of the product with multiple auto-assigned resources.
* Fix - Bring jQuery UI into our codebase instead of loading from a CDN.
* Fix - DatePicker crash issue while navigating between months.
* Fix - Deleting the quantity overrides at a product level by another person type.
* Fix - Deprecated notice with PHP 8 when viewing a Schedule in the back end.
* Fix - Error notice on unable to initialize a calendar connection.
* Fix - Fix: Google Calendar 2 way sync offset.
* Fix - address more dependency conflicts.
* Tweak - WC 5.9 compatibility.
* Tweak - WP 5.8 compatibility.

Feedback and new versions are welcome!

Babak updated WooCommerce Bookings with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Bookings v1.15.49

Download WooCommerce Bookings v1.15.49 Nulled Free
2021-11-30 - v1.15.49

* Fix - Availability of the product with multiple auto-assigned resources.
* Fix - Bring jQuery UI into our codebase instead of loading from a CDN.
* Fix - DatePicker crash issue while navigating between months.
* Fix - Deleting the quantity overrides at a product level by another person type.
* Fix - Deprecated notice with PHP 8 when viewing a Schedule in the back end.
* Fix - Error notice on unable to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello all, I don't know if this is the right place to ask this (please do let me know if i post on the wrong place)

I have question regarding this plugin.
i have 3 types of service. I want them to be in a single calendar. Each services has different durations and prices

to paint a better picture my services are:
-meetup -> 300k per hour
-call -> 150k per 30 mins
-Chat -> 100k per 20 mins, with bundle price of 210k per 60mins

and I am the sole provider of these services

my problem is that if for example i try to book meetup appointment at 12pm on 20th of October, i can still book call appointment at the same time and date.

how do i set that if a service is booked on a certain time, that particular time shouldn't be able to be booked by other type of services?

I've been looking for guides everywhere and haven't find the answer. if anyone can help me with these or maybe provide me with links to guides I would deeply appreciate it
I guess you need to use WooCommerce Bookings Availability

1641986537817.png

WooCommerce Bookings v1.15.50

Download WooCommerce Bookings v1.15.50 Nulled Free
2022-01-26 - v1.15.50

* Fix - Add duration limit unit with max/min duration notice.
* Fix - Add product information in the cancel email.
* Fix - Add-Ons info in the Pending Confirmation email.
* Fix - Added min-width to date picker and date range fields.
* Fix - Booking events status can not be recognized when looking at the calendar(s).
* Fix - Booking resources and persons toggle button is closing product data tab.
* Fix - Bump date...

• Love
Reactions: id369k
Hello everyone :)

I am really happy to see that the plugin is back as well as Babak!!

I wanted to test this plugin and I am wondering how is the integration between WooCommerce and other 3rd parties like booking.com or AirBnB. There is no OTA as other plugins like the one from MotoPress but can the sync be done with Google Calendar as a "bridge"?

Example would be booking.com sync with Google Calendar. Google Calendar with WooCommerce

Thanks!!

WooCommerce Bookings v1.15.56

Download WooCommerce Bookings v1.15.56 Nulled Free
2022-05-05 - v1.15.56

* Add - Add wc_bookings_get_end_time_html filter to modify endtime html.
* Fix - Add customer info for admin on pending confirmation email.
* Fix - Bookings that last till midnight are expanded to the next day in the admin calendar.
* Fix - Correct number of days can't be selected in some situations.
* Fix - Fix: Duplicate product title issue in the booking order emails.
* Fix - Fixed calendar Schedule panel's...

@Babak Any update?

2022-05-27 - version 1.15.57

Hello everyone :)

I am really happy to see that the plugin is back as well as Babak!!

I wanted to test this plugin and I am wondering how is the integration between WooCommerce and other 3rd parties like booking.com or AirBnB. There is no OTA as other plugins like the one from MotoPress but can the sync be done with Google Calendar as a "bridge"?

Example would be booking.com sync with Google Calendar. Google Calendar with WooCommerce

Thanks!!

@jaimeang I don't think this plugin has any sync functionality with Booking.com or Airbnb. I could be wrong, but i can't see any. The only one i can see is ''To sync with Google Calendar'' I would recommend using YITH WooCommerce Booking and Appointment located here:

https://babia.to/resources/yith-woocommerce-booking.217

Then read the booking sync documentation for booking.com and Airbnb:

Last edited:
Reactions: jaimeang
@Babak Any update?

2022-05-27 - version 1.15.57

@jaimeang I don't think this plugin has any sync functionality with Booking.com or Airbnb. I could be wrong, but i can't see any. The only one i can see is ''To sync with Google Calendar'' I would recommend using YITH WooCommerce Booking and Appointment located here:

https://babia.to/resources/yith-woocommerce-booking.217

Then read the booking sync documentation for booking.com and Airbnb:

Thanks mate for the response! I have been doing some experiments and for hotels it seems that Motopress is better on that...

Have a nice day ahead!

WooCommerce Bookings v1.15.57

Download WooCommerce Bookings v1.15.57 Nulled Free
2022-05-27 - v1.15.57

* Add - Add WooCommerce Bookings templates override section to WooCommerce Status page.
* Fix - Add PHP Compatibility Testing.
* Fix - Custom links added in the `new order` email.
* Fix - Enhancement - Introduced a new setting field to control Google event description overwrite.
* Fix - Ensure the Person types input fields are responsive.
* Fix - Enter a summary of all changes on this Pull Request. This will...

Akbaba updated WooCommerce Bookings with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Bookings v.1.15.58

2022-07-06 - version 1.15.58
* Fix - Booking slot remaining count does not appear if Time zone is set to 'Display visitor's local time'.
* Fix - Bookings list API results count inconsistent.
* Fix - Ensure that you can force delete a Booking through the REST API.
* Fix - Fix Google Calendar event blocks off all product availability.
* Fix - Fix/2863 "Past days" detected properly.
* Fix - Fixes - Select date error message is shown after changes to resource selection in frontend.
* Fix -...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock