• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Advanced Product Importer & Affiliate

WooCommerce Advanced Product Importer & Affiliate v2.7.1

No permission to download

dartnet

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Jan 16, 2023
Azerbaijan
dartnet submitted a new resource:

Advanced Product Importer & Affiliate - Woo commerce Product Importer from any website

Import product in your woocommerce shop directly from Amazon, Aliexpress, eBay, Walmart and other 100+ marketplace websites in just one click and sale the imported products as yours or as an affiliate.
LAST UPDATED
2022-10-28
VERSION

The Product Importer plugin lets you import any product from the 100+ marketplace websites supported by this extension into your WooCommerce store in just one click and sale the imported product as yours or as an affiliate.

You can also...

Read more about this resource...

does anyone know what to do to keep the image from downloading and still using the external source? This plugin always saves the image to the hosting, causing disk space to swell

does anyone know what to do to keep the image from downloading and still using the external source? This plugin always saves the image to the hosting, causing disk space to swell
Dear brother, are you able to use this plugin. I tried, but it did not worked. I got error in the chrome extension setup even after following all the documentations & reading the chrome extension reviews where the developer guided how to debug the error. But not worked in my case.

Can you guide me how you are able to do it. Thanks in advance.

Dear brother, are you able to use this plugin. I tried, but it did not worked. I got error in the chrome extension setup even after following all the documentations & reading the chrome extension reviews where the developer guided how to debug the error. But not worked in my case.

Can you guide me how you are able to do it. Thanks in advance.
I only installed the chrome extension once and it was successful. No errors. I'm using Windows 11

Reactions: Iron-Man
I only installed the chrome extension once and it was successful. No errors. I'm using Windows 11
Thanks for the info brother. I am also using window 11 & on a VPS server. I disabled mod security as per the instruction, but get error. Can you tell me your steps or it just work normally from your side.

Reactions: Paullusyah
Thanks for the info brother. I am also using window 11 & on a VPS server. I disabled mod security as per the instruction, but get error. Can you tell me your steps or it just work normally from your side.
Working fine on more than 10 instances, kindly share a screenshot so I can check the specific error.

Reactions: Paullusyah
Here it is also working without problem, just missing the latest plugin update
I will also check it out again. But I have one worry: Amazon might detect my server IP address or websites as scrapping and block it.

If it is true then i will not use it

or

If I am wrong, is there any way I can save my server IP/ websites from blocking by amazon😃.

any update on this one, Version 3.1.0 is out, and fixes major import bugs.

thanks.

My woo commerce account is blocked so I don't have access to this resource now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock