• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Woo Theme for Toy Store

ezramod

Nov 9, 2020
Hy, what theme recommand for a toy store (Woocommerce) i preffer WpBackery because i can do it custom Widget.
NOW i use DIZA Theme with elementor and i have some problem with HIGH CPU.

https://www.magazin-jucariionline.ro / if is wrong if i write my website here, please admin delete it.

Hy, what theme recommand for a toy store (Woocommerce) i preffer WpBackery because i can do it custom Widget.
NOW i use DIZA Theme with elementor and i have some problem with HIGH CPU.

https://www.magazin-jucariionline.ro / if is wrong if i write my website here, please admin delete it.
@slvrsteele Can you help him? :D

It's a dropshipping website?

//
@ezramod You can use this theme:
I've used in the past on one project, and it's working good.... You can find it here:

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
Moved to correct section.

First of all, I don't understand why you reject the suggestion of the Kidz Theme. I have also personally worked with this theme on a project and can say it is indeed perfectly designed for kids products. Notice I write 'products': it can be clothes, baby products, or ... toys. After all a WooCommerce theme is just that: made to sell products, it's the design that makes it geared towards a certain niche market, e.g. kids.

I'm especially wondering, since the theme you're using now is geared towards pharmacy products...

Anyway, yes, I've noticed your website is very slow, much slower than the original by the theme's developer. So, I would first look into the extra plug-ins you've installed and one springs to mind immediately: WP Statistics. I would not be surprised if that is the culprit for what you call "High CPU usage" and not the theme or Elementor.

If you want to have a look at another suggestion for a toys store (and based on WP Bakery), I'd say Juno.

Thanks @frizzel , i not reject kids theme, and about speed website i try all solution, disable plugin...etc...

I feel a substantial change when I disable YOAST PREMIUM and Statistics, but admin-ajax.php still uses a lot of CPU.

Thanks again for your suggestion.

I would like the site to be faster, than an extravagant design, for a better speed, what theme do you recommend?

Thanks for all full support i fount 2 problems:
1. Ajax for Yith Whishlist was enable on my website and eat 4 seconds when page load,
2. ?wc-ajax=get_refreshed_fragments

Well, that makes it clear: it has nothing to do with the theme, but with 2 plug-ins. If that Wishlist plug-in adds that much time, I would immediately disable it and search for an alternative.

The cart fragments of WooCommerce are a known problem. A plug-in that tackles this problem is Disable Cart Fragments which only enables the ajax-script when the shopping cart is not empty, in other words: when a visitor is actually shopping.

You could also try Speed Booster Pack (of the same authors as the Disable Cart Fragments, you don't need that separate plug-in then) for more optimization tools.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock