• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wisdm Instructor Role

I've purchased the Instructor Role plugin. It's not nulled. But here it is.

I have tried this plugin, and I see that it works very well, will this plugin have any additional problem for not registering it?

No, it works perfectly for me and I haven't registered it, the only thing I can't do is translate it, but that has nothing to do with registration.
Can you please let me know the step by step process... after activating the plugin?

I am not getting this custom dashboard, I am getting that same black dashboard :(, I think I am doing something wrong.
But Thank you very much @jacobwindham for this most awaited share
and thank you @weimar for your quick response

• Sad
Reactions: weimar
thanks bro. will try this! what is the difference between learndash and learnpress? which one do ya'll recommend?

I've used both and Learndash is way better than Learnpress.

It has a much better UI, much better coding structure, advanced features and it's way better for the long run than Learnpress.

Learnpress is complete SHAMBLES.

But outright pricing, I went for Learnpress over Learndash because you only need to pay $59 for a theme and you get almost all extensions.

But with learndash, only the plugin alone is $190+

When I joined Babiato, I tested learndash and started looking for ways to migrate from learnpress to learndash but sadly there's no way except you redevelop the website again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock