• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Winden by DPlugins

Winden by DPlugins 2.0.2

No permission to download

trudoom

May 17, 2022
Czech
Senkenken submitted a new resource:

Winden by DPlugins [Untouched Version] - Universal page builder add-on to integrate easily Tailwind into WordPress

Winden-746x0-c.jpeg

Tailwind CSS Seamless Integration for WordPress Page Builders & Theme Development directly on server.​

The Winden supports all major builders such as Oxygen, Bricks, Zion and Gutenberg.

• Purge Tailwind CSS – Directly on server
  • Production CSS – With one click
  • Small CSS – It can be under 20kb
  • Used by 2.5m – Tailwind Users
Decryption key...

Read more about this resource...

Quick Way Insert Component HTML Template
using Winden on Wordpress

Get Template from here

- Setting Plugin Winden
General -Active Dequeue assets -Active integration page builder "in my case i use bricks"
Base CSS -Default
Tailwind Config -see every doc template bcs they have different setting

- Any page builder "in my case i use bricks"
Disable skip link
Allow code execution

Because my setting not use cache css then winden use original CDN tailwindcss
Example : Using Tailwind UI Component
Open any component template > Copy HTML code > bricks builder > paste code > voilà !!

Thanks to @Senkenken & @Babak for provide plugin Cheers! 🎉🎉🎉

Quick Way Insert Component HTML Template
using Winden on Wordpress

Get Template from here

Because my setting not use cache css then winden use original CDN tailwindcss
Example : Using Tailwind UI Component
Open any component template > Copy HTML code > bricks builder > paste code > voilà !!

Thanks to @Senkenken & @Babak for provide plugin Cheers! 🎉🎉🎉
Hoy did you make it work @shikite ? When I try to paste it doesn't paste.

I'm using Bricks Builder, from what I understood the paste HTML code and convert to bricks was not ready.
If it is posible can you share a loom o some like that?
Thanx :)

Reactions: RoninHood
Oh now I get it, you are using the code block. I dont think that would work for my clients :)
Looks like I'll wait for the soon coming Swiss Knife for Bricks builder :)
Anyway thanx

The winden team got it wrong in the video thumbnail and title:

This is what shows my dashboard
HC9pyi9.png

i try c0mplex files and status license is actived but still problem in Generate the cached CSS file, i see doc about payload to their server
Code:
https://winden.dev/docs/advanced/worker

i try c0mplex files and status license is actived but still problem in Generate the cached CSS file, i see doc about payload to their server
Code:
https://winden.dev/docs/advanced/worker
I thought the same thing but the NullMaster told me there is no problem with it. He tried it and I tried it too and it works. Maybe you could send a screenshot of the error so I can check it.

Reactions: RoninHood
I thought the same thing but the NullMaster told me there is no problem with it. He tried it and I tried it too and it works. Maybe you could send a screenshot of the error so I can check it.
my mistake, i use local host and there on doc have another config for local 🙏

Reactions: c0mplex
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock