• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wich Control Panel I should use for Linux VPS?

Goro88

Jun 24, 2018
Hey Guys,

please can you share your know how an say me wich Control panel I should use for my Linux vps?

Now I'm using plesk but I see it's slow in backend and I doesn't know is it the best ans fastest?

If you need paid one, Direct Admin or cPanel.
If you need free, there are many like ISPConfig, cyberpanel https://www.myvestacp.com (this is a fork of vestacp focused on stability and i am currently using this on my personal vps, it is good and stable), hestiacp (again fork of vestacp with focus on features and updates with active community), cloudpanel, aapanel etc.

There are many more good and free control panels, you need to research to find which one suits your needs.
I recommend hestiacp if you need a free panel with all features.

Last edited:
Reactions: LifeOfS
Free, I recommend this

You have the commands how to install in middle of page, very easy to use. Good for newbies. And Easy to install (doesn't have nginx, but works very good!)

Requires a VPS with 1-2GB RAM to work sucessful, if you have more great.

The new VestaCP, is the best alternative to vestacp:

Not very secure buddy due to php usage, good control panel but a little dangerous.

Best Regards,
Alexhost

There are many solutions that can do the work well, the list bellow are all free:

• Webmin + Virtualmin (postfix)
  • Cyberpanel (postfix)
  • Aapanel (postfix)
  • Fastpanel (exim)
  • VestaCP (exim)
  • HesstiaCP (exim)

Reactions: LifeOfS and Auwal
The CWP is highly recommended and FastPanel is my 2nd recommendation but it not support reseller account creation.

Reactions: Bossmanuk
I tried Cyberpanel but there are too many issues with it. Now I am using Hestia and I am happy with it.

Reactions: LifeOfS
There are many solutions that can do the work well, the list bellow are all free:

• Cyberpanel (postfix)
  • Aapanel (postfix)
  • ISPConfig (postfix)
  • CWP (postfix)

• Fastpanel (exim)
  • VestaCP (exim)
  • HesstiaCP (exim)

• Cloudpanel (no mail server support)
You can check your new DNS settings at different online services, i.e. -> https://mxtoolbox.com/emailhealth
more tools here

Last edited:
Reactions: GodDevil

• Cyberpanel (postfix)
  • Aapanel (postfix)
  • ISPConfig (postfix)
  • CWP (postfix)

• Fastpanel (exim)
  • VestaCP (exim)
  • HesstiaCP (exim)

• Cloudpanel (no mail server support)

Add Keyhelp free control panel to your list. Is one of more easiest control panel for free to use.

Did you tried to use Keyhelp control panel free? :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock